Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 15/1 Predictions

Hookey

Emmm...Right I'll make it clear. I wouldn't have any town players at Manor. I prefer the 19 players we have. Great attitude and spirit. I would like Asa back though. Great person and player to have at the club. And you have just made my point for me. We haven't had a settled side all season. Thats the first time that team has played together. Manor haven't named the same side for 2 games in a row all season. But lets not argue. I like town and the supporters and all you have achieved. I had a good bit of banter with them yesterday and they clapped us off the pitch. Thanks for that it means alot to the players.

I wouldn't have any Arsenal player in Town's line-up.I'm happy with the team we've got as well.Yes, Manor are a good team with some great people behind the scenes.It's just the slating of of ETFC in order to make THAT point, that i didn't like.

ETFC and Eton Manor have always had a good relationship.I think that remains just as strong after the game yesterday.

Mr manor - as much as everyone seems to love to hate ETFC and their supporters, we always appreciate teams that play well and I hope we will always applaud teams off the field

your second keeper "all he needs are stilts" was a good laff and was applauded for his contribution.