Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cheshunt manager quits to join Boreham Wood.

lovely stuff

All (but the keeper) gone to the Wood.

Who's the new manager, and will he be able to field a side.Have they got enough points already to avoid relegation.?

Did Mr Brassett jump ship before or after he knew Mr Leese was leaving.

Amber Nectar : Creek,A,Paddle,S**t,Up,Without.

Rearrange to form an orderly sentence.

JUST SEEN THIS ON THE CHESHUNT FORUM.

Wtitten by Mr Brassett about himself.

'Rob Brassett has resigned as secretary of Cheshunt Football Club as he can no longer work with some members of the committee.

After writing a letter to the club president with regards to abuse he recieved from the female club treasuer who has returned to the club after leaving last season and the situation with regards to expences a receiving the money owed

He was paid his expences and asked to resign, which he did after the 1-0 victory against Worthing on saturday.'

LV Mercury quotes Leese as saying:

"I appreciate the financial constraints which most clubs at this level have to work under and I have been appreciative of the efforts to try and improve the finances and facilities at Cheshunt."

"Since the summer of 2004 it feels like I have been in a constant battle with the club over a number of issues, which more recently have affected my enthusiasm for the job I am supposed to be doing"

"At the end of he day it's a hobby and you need to be enjoying it"

"It's not been a decision I hasve taken lightly and there have been a number of reasons why I felt compelled to leave after three fantastic seasons"

Is he that desperate that he would go to Cheshunt?

Cheshunt it is then!