Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Best Ryman premier grounds

Dover is the top of my list .I would have put kingstonian top until my former friends at A F C W took a shine to it. worthing also quite nice & tidy. went to yeading last weekend and although tidy was a tad disappointed there but some of the F A cup money might spruce it up a bit. Salisbury also worth a visit. yet to visit Folkstone Tonbridge Eastleigh & northwood but im told are worth an excursion .

forgot aboout tonbridge on my other post, dump

AFC SOUTH LONDON FAKE have a good ground but ast like everything else they nicked it .

Kingstonian have the best ground in the Pyman Premier.

Sailsbury only has a sid and one end dont really count that

Where ever we go I always try to not cover any adverts with my flag as this is one of the ways all clubs make some money and if I was paying for adverts I would be unhappy to see my company name being hidden.

To me thats just a bit of common sense.

No ads at your ground,less money coming in,less to pay out on the ground and team,the ground decays the team go down and your not happy because people dont use a bit of sense but I suppose you dont care when it happens at someone elses ground.

All I said in the first place was to use a bit of common sense not to stop flying flags.at Dover there is obviously an alternative as Mark found.

• 2 weeks later...