Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

dean green 15k?

smallsy

I had cold roast pork and chips, didnt count them either.

Quote:
there are rumours that enfield have paid a fee of £15000 to farnborough for dean green? is that true?

i personally doubt it but then again it wouldnt be surprising.

apparantly he is your garauntee for promtion!!

please clear this up cos it is amazing banter.

My understanding is that Farnborough paid £15k to Hampton & Richmond for Dean. He comes to Town free issue, having allegedly been thought to be heading to Waltham Abbey, despite receiving at least one offer from a Ryman Premier side.

Quote:
there are rumours that enfield have paid a fee of £15000 to farnborough for dean green? is that true?

Possibly Farnborough paid Hampton £15,000 for him. He and Gary Holloway went there in a deal which cost Farnborough a total of £20,000 plus Danny Hodges (as a non-contract player), so perhaps he was considered to be worth more than Holloway. Who knows?

Quote:
Quote:

Possibly Farnborough paid Hampton £15,000 for him. He and Gary Holloway went there in a deal which cost Farnborough a total of £20,000 plus Danny Hodges (as a non-contract player), so perhaps he was considered to be worth more than Holloway. Who knows?

Who Cares.