Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Question

jl

Does anyone know which Ryman Premier team has been involved in the most goalless draws in the league this season thus making them without doubt the most boring team in the league?

Compitent (sic) answers only please......

Quote:
Iron Webbo said:

I'd would rather avoid Ricay now! Great form (9 wins & a draw from 11 is it?) since we beat you. Great response.

Not bad from an 'ordinary' team!

Quote:
Simon BTFC said:
People like you who only show your face when things are going well

Bull! I was in attendance virtually every match seasons 2002-3 & 2003-4 including the infamous 4-0 cup defeat at your gaffe. They were quite awful seasons. Don't fall into the same trap Gazza makes in guessing about me or my motives. I do agree however that supporters do elevate the club they support in their own minds, I do it as well. Only difference perhaps is when I get a quiet moment I reflect on things and hopefully put things back into perspective and realise that clubs like Billericay and Braintree are a long way off of being Manchester Uniteds and Liverpools of the world, but even so much more fun following. Its brilliant people supporting football at this level, but don't carried away with it.

Quote:
Ozbrit said:
Quote:
Simon BTFC said:
People like you who only show your face when things are going well

Bull! I was in attendance virtually every match seasons 2002-3 & 2003-4 including the infamous 4-0 cup defeat at your gaffe. They were quite awful seasons. Don't fall into the same trap Gazza makes in guessing about me or my motives. I do agree however that supporters do elevate the club they support in their own minds, I do it as well. Only difference perhaps is when I get a quiet moment I reflect on things and hopefully put things back into perspective and realise that clubs like Billericay and Braintree are a long way off of being Manchester Uniteds and Liverpools of the world, but even so much more fun following. Its brilliant people supporting football at this level, but don't carried away with it.

Why shouldn't we get carried away with it? Everyone finds their level, everyone has personal feelings about their club. You disregard this everytime you come on here and yet I don't see the same sentiment being touted on the Boretree forum from you.

There are people that have suppported this club far longer than I have and it's the people that are special and they make up the club. Friends, family and the like and you come on here and tell us we're "ordinary" and discount our personal feelings and bitch and moan when we tell you to [****!!****] off!!

"Ordinary"? Nah Ozt*t, the people that have made and the people who continue to make this club, are extraordinary, therefore that is what the club is!!!

PS - Unlike some Boretree people you note we haven't got "carried away" with our league position. No "title decider", no giving it large, just people enjoying and looking forward to enjoy the rest of the season.

Jeez Gazza! You do get defensive over very little, I wonder if you go off like that at every thing that crops up in your life? You're dead right, You won't see me getting quite so excited about things, win lose or draw but that doesn't make me any less passionat its about controlling yourself. All clubs have their stalwarts can't you see that?

When you open your mouth, it seems it is only to change feet

Have a good one