Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hahahaha you guys crack me up

Taking the Mick

You guys are just comedy geniuses.

Your mockery of Grays has to be up there with some of the greats.

Grays is indeed a [****!!****] hole granted but reading your posts on here you would believe you come from Maida Vale not a dank island between Pitsea and Benfleet.

If you want to seek material from [****!!****] areas look no further than Canvey, not exactly a great advert for culture is it???

as anyone who knows me will tell, im not a big fan of Canvey but compared to Grays it is a practically a tropical paradise. Grays has to be one of the sh*ttiest areas in Essex and is populated by a large proportion of brain dead racist morons (i only say the racist part because when i lived there for a while the B.N.P. insisted on posting leaflets and knocking on my door dispite me repeatedly telling them to [****!!****] off (it was an exceptionaly shittly area))

Quote:
ken said:
as anyone who knows me will tell, im not a big fan of Canvey but compared to Grays it is a practically a tropical paradise. Grays has to be one of the sh*ttiest areas in Essex and is populated by a large proportion of brain dead racist morons (i only say the racist part because when i lived there for a while the B.N.P. insisted on posting leaflets and knocking on my door dispite me repeatedly telling them to [****!!****] off (it was an exceptionaly shittly area))

Says a guy who uses the phrase [****!!****] off great.

Just because the BNP post letters through the letter box does in no way mean that the area is racist. Just short sightedness if you think that.

If you lived in Grays you would have fallen under that unbrella also, are you racist Ken??

any area that the BNP stand has a large enough section of the community that are racist (or at least deeply misguided) for them to warrant the effort of canvassing. implying i cast everyone in grays just shows you didn’t read as i said a 'large proportion' and i consider the 5.8% who voted BNP a large percent especially with only a 54.9% turnout.

i personally know allot of people from Grays and they are all nice people and all want to move away from the area (although they probably wouldn’t move to canvey either)

p.s. i think saying [****!!****] off to a BNP member is perfectly fine and to be honest about as polite as they disservice

p.p.s. no defiantly not a racist but a large number of people in the area i lived in were (one of the main reasons i didn’t stay long)

Actually you are wrong in many respects, the BNP moved in as soon as the Thames gateway issue happened and there was an influx of Afro Carribeans from London into the area.

Once there becomes a multi national and ethnic upsurge in an area the BNP then test the water and stand for elections.

There is no way to gauge if an area is Racist or not otherwise, its not as if they went round with a clip board and asked everyone in the area if they were before standing.

Yeah when this happened there were a number of votes for the BNP (me not being one of them)

The thing that makes me laugh is if Canvey was to have the same influx of Afro Carribeans as Grays then I know for sure the BNP would move in and it would be interesting to see what the reaction would be.

if your going to have a 'grays mockerey' moment, then at least tack it on the end of a thread that is in some way mocking grays..

canvey is nothing special but a lot of people who live there want to stay there.. grays strikes me as a bit of a [****!!****]-hole..

if you dont want to listen to these opinions then dont start threads inviting them..

Was it the lightbulb joke that pissed you off?

I used to go to Kings for me holidays when I was in my twentys and lived in London.

What a club!!!! I used to love sunday lunch time, in there and back to the van for a bit of a (ahemm) kip!! While the kids played on the grass outside.