Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Predictions

Cookie

Come on James,think hard. What is your weekend prediction? Can you do the hat-trick? Come on, I wanna get a bet on!

What are everyone elses predictions for this Saturday.

As much as I would like to see us getting something out of this game,and despite improved form over the last couple of games I still feel we will do well to keep the score down to 2.

Sorry I cant be more enthusiastic or positive but I am just being realistic.I dont feel we are ready yet to put one over on them.

But then again I havent seen them play so maybe,just maybe,we could get a point at least as they could have an off day and maybe are not as good as we are lead to believe.

With their results I doubt that is the case or that will happen. Maybe two defeats on the trot means they are going through a bad patch in which case we are meeting them at the right time. On the other hand they may want to bounce back quickly,in which case we need to work damn hard, extra hard to try and stave them off.

Could this be one of the first real shocks of the season? My heart,obviously says a draw but my head thinks a 2-0 defeat.

Sorry!

I think that we can get something out of this game. I'm going for another draw. I just wish our strikers could start scoring on a regular basis. Maybe Saturday could be the start. We have performed well against the better teams so lets hope for a repeat. We need a good partisan crowd to get behind the team. Despite a lot of peoples thoughts I think we will miss Dean Standen for this match. He looked good again on Tuesday and we need his height and he does deliver some quality crosses. Unfortunately i cannot make it due to work.

Hampton have played 2 sides from the coast this season Worthing and Newport(IoW) and lost to both of them so they do not like the seaside teams.

Also they have conceded more goals than us this season and with our defence now playing as a unit it is not unrealistic to say

3-0

Well, let's hope the lads go into the match believing they can win it, that is half the battle won.

We have now a very firm defence, so we should, if patient and work hard, be able to frustrate their attack. If we can do that, we can make some chances on the break.

We always play much better against the better teams, so why not a win tomorrow? It could restart our season in a very positive way.

Gaaaaaaate wiiiiiiin 1-0,"Billy Edwards(he's on a roll).

Despite Tuesdays improved performance I think we will do well to get anything from the game on saturday. Hampton will be tougher opponents than Bromley were. Yes they have suffered successive defeats but they are still top and I fear they will up for it to prove a point to their manager after those losses. We are struggling for goals but do not concede many so a 0-1 loss i'm afraid.

Logic tells me it will be a 2-0 defeat, but from the person who said we will lose 4-0 on Tuesday, i reckon we will somehow despite a non existent midfield grab a win from the jaws of defeat and i think 3-2 to the gate tomorrow.

God knows what the midfield will be without Standen ,Gradley and Deen,plus i guess Corbett is unfit.

Trust Mitten will be reasonably fit ?

To me, the only midfielder left is JK.

I suppose Hillaire can do a half decent job,but don't think there is anyone else left.