Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

This weekends former players thread.

So what is your stance the Darren, that you agree with Gary that we should have players who really want to play for the club, or that we should have players regardless of their attitude.

Lovell left Fisher after a row the manager, left us because of his lack of comittment to the club wasn't wanted by Welling, and now has gone from Fisher again.

In your undue haste to try to make another anti Daish post you don't even realise that you are contradicting yourself in the space of 4 minutes.

There was no mention of Daish in my comment about Lovell.

The comment above was about my own perception of Lovell's footballing ability on the pitch.

Don't look for comments that aren't there, in a vain attempt to score points.

Or, to put it another way, I'd rather have a player with the apparent talent that Lovell showed,

rather than the apparent lack of talent displayed by some of the current loan signings.

Question: is every criticism going to be deemed an anti-Daish tirade from now on?