Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What can we expect

Be a tough game. Akurang will be a big miss for them, be interesting to see if they bring anybody in to replace him. Hopefully we can expect Warren to atone for his sending off bu turning in a barnstorming performance in midfield. With Dave Collins in the side we seem to be getting a lot more crosses into the box which is the way to play them as Nicholls likes to stay on his line.

You look to be taking on a side that has started to struggle a bit so you might just have the edge.

You need the points as if you look over your shoulders your (soon to be ex) tennants are starting to loom. !!

Anyone who doesnt get to heybridge come along to New Lodge as we play Hampton and Richmond saturday. Should be a good game

The cheek of all cheek's, eh, sean? Promoting a Chelmo game on our site.

I think we can muster a good 100+ people travelling that short distance to Heybridge.

So, how is the building going on? Got the licence's, grading and health and safety sorted out?

On the Heybridge game, I think we can beat 'em. As Simon said, Collins is delivering some decent crossess and after our last game with them and last Saturday's game against Worthing, the lads are well aware now what it takes to win a game. Loads of hard graft and passing football. I expect 'em to be well up for it. 2 - 0 to 'Ricay.

Not at all Gazza. I have been to a ricay game this season when we werent playing.

Building work looks good. The stand look just about finished with the seating in place.

Nice that we can go there in good form too. All makes for a good game on 2nd Jan

The loss of Akurang for Haybridge makes me a bit more optomistic. It'll be virtually a home game for us and I'm sure the players would love to avenge the Trophy defeat. Both clubs need the 3 points to boost thier play-off hopes, so it has the makings of another 'fiesty' affair. I'd take a draw now though!