Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

A good day's reflection

maxinio

Ha Ha Gertcha

Yep, we all went to the Dockers, and a great day it wuz

started at the Yeo as perpetrated by ESU, NTRSW and the irrepressible Treeboy, all decked out in their Urchins gear.

Bridgee the cab turned up but the Am + moi decided on the other means of transport, ie the ratler.

The Dockers clubhouse, which I Know well was very appealing with Kelly attending to our every need and of course the Urchin faithfull turned up in their hordes.

The game, another ruined by the inefficient officials, was contested throughout, the Urchins denied a pen in the first minute when Billy Bobs was clearly brought down in the area.. This was repeated later in the half and althogh we went in front the officials were never gonna see that it remain that way.

Tilburg duly scored two and the Heale man nodded an equaliser to make for an entertaining 2nd leg.

Roll on APSA

I say it every week but todays ref and the lino who eat all the pies..my god talk about poor..2 stone wall pens both missed..5 or 6 very bad tackles let go .. but with 4 main players missing today ..danny cowley..jordan bostock..luke longman..steve king.. a good display by the lads..

glen golby had a very good game..and billy holland run his legs off..the new lad nathan phillip had a fine game and made danny heales goal with a great cross..

well done lads

A good performance on a very heavy pitch, with the goalmouths a mass of mud.

Special mention to Billy Drake, who was fouled time and again, and who was for me the player of the match. And Nathan Philip, whose cross for the second goal was inch perfect.

Two pens rejected, but five free kicks given within yards of the penalty area - and when Billy Drake was hacked down, the Tilbury player got off with just a yellow.

Has the main stand been condemned, or did they just lose the key to the padlock?

Was Nathan Phillip with you last season?

Thought so. Remember he played against Dorchester last season, first home game after your financial troubles.