Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ross Goes Fishing

Ross Wareham has moved to Fisher at his request.

There had been some doubt of late as to whether Ross would move on to Fisher, so it wasn’t a surprise.

Ross had been struggling of late with his fitness and was unable to earn a starting 11 place.

Prior to this move Matt had arranged for Ross go out on loan this week to gain match fitness.

shame to see him go, but i think we have plenty of cover now. For me, he never scored enough but they way he chased and worked for the team was great. All the best to him, lets hope Justin can leave the rest of our squad alone now. Cant see him being a regular starter at Fisher so for me he is swapping one bench for another.

Come on tc, please!! Fair play and a level playing field, if you don't mind!!

You have revealed the Fisher manager's secret weapon to tomorrow's opponents by confirming that Ross Wareham plays on the left. This move of t'lad to Fisher might have escaped the notice of The Iron's nationwide network of scouts, and Bjorn Borg entire game plan might have been thrown into disarray when he saw a strange name on the team sheet. He now has 24 hours to run the computer programmes and re-arrange the side to counter the threat of Ross on the left.

Why not tell The Iron how he likes to run the channels, how many paces before he checks and moves right, and his stats over 10,20 and 30 metres?

You're just too nice, tc.

Formations, Dan. Game plans. I suppose you think that the manager just turns up at ten to two, picks the team, throws a few tea-cups and stands in the technical area shouting and swearing alot? There's alot more to it than that, Dan.

The short version of the Old Albanian RFC [London league Division 3] Playbook runs to 28 pages so goodness knows what Braintree's looks like in the light of all the experience what Borg has got.

Bjorn would have been completley flummoxed at 2 pm tomorrow but for tc's well-intentioned, no doubt, contribution.

Now he can prepare the strategy overnight and explain the new tactics to t'lads at tomorrow mornings breakfast meeting at Bisham Abbey or wherever The Iron stay overnight.

Put me down for a two-nil win for the visitors. Stand by for another 'stewards'.

Sorry about that tc. A phone call interrupted the typing.

The right. The RIGHT!! You mean he's ambidextrous as well?

So now Bjorn will know that Fisher may be able to implement the renowned 'second' tactic of one of our previous managers, Steve Castle [uEFA 'A' and bar], which is carefully formulated to bamboozle the opposition. The wide men could switch places during the game!! It's entered the coaches advanced handbook as "castling", I believe.

Tc. I think that you have said enough about this lad. [sigh.]