Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

RUBBISH

Veaney

I too was disappointed last nite Steve, but to be fair the conditions did not help either team to perform to the best of their ability. As for subs I believe that although Sessay was announced he wasnt actually at the ground. Not sure why?

Lets keep heads up & hope for a vasty improved performance all round on Saturday.

Not happy with last night.I agree the conditions didnt help but at least AFC players seem able to control & pass a ball.I'm sorry, but ball control by our players was terrible.Passing was atrocious too.The weather conditions cant be blamed for those errors.I think they need to brush up on those skills a bit more. Finally, why do our defensive players continually just kick the ball away when it gets to them. Nine times out of ten they just panic or dont look up and the ball is easily just given away to the opposition.

All in all some very poor skills out there last night by our lads.

Mitten looked very suspect.Though made a good double save near the end.Kicking was dire.

Oates was absolutely awful.One good cross and nothing else.Distribution of the ball was his downfall last night.

Edwards missed the ball a couple of times which put us under pressure.Vital balls that could have cost us dear.He has to absolutely make sure on those balls.

Trott,did well again,though wasnt it his misplaced header across field that gave them the chance to score. However he was my m.o.t.m if there indeed was one but his score on my list,though being top was still only a miserly 5.

Standen did well and was not far behind my choice for m.o.t.m. Started well and did a good few things out there first half. Never really showed in second half though but a score of 4 point puts him in second spot for me.

Deen,didnt get involved enough.

Brayley had a shocker but still kept on running.Absolutly silly kick out at an opponent,right in front of the lino. Was lucky not to have got sent off for that one.

Hockton should have done better & looked very tired.

Donovan seems intent on kicking the ball out of the ground at every opportunity.

Keister did o.k but he has to keep an eye on the ball from corners instead of concentrating on where the man is.Had his back to corner kicks when it was pumped over.Not watching the ball gives the attacker a second or two head start to the ball.

Hilaire did well but not impressive enough.

I give three points to all other players.

Chris Kinnear gets only 3 points also for not using another player at anytime of the game & for not seemingly wanting to change things.

You could see they wanted the game more because the manager made changes,one enforced. We were happy to be settling for the draw(or so it seemed to me)whereas they wanted all three points in my view. More adventure gave them the win last night & better skills on & off the ball.

I think you will find some of the subs who were mentioned last night were not actually there, so with Yiga & Allman missing too, it didnt really leave Chris with much options. Cant say I agree that Wimbledon passed the ball better than us as they made mistakes too in the wet and slippery conditions

I.M.O there WAS a difference with the passing skills out there.But moreso was the ball control. We were really bad at that. REALLY bad! As for subs,didnt we have a couple more on the bench that could just could have made an impact.It certainly wouldnt have hurt to try them out.It certainly wouldnt have made things worse after going a goal down especially.Nothing was happening so why not the change.If players are named as subs then they should be availabe to come on.If there are no surplus players to fill the bench then we need to look at that and rectify it.

Well we will agree to differ on the skills level cookie, but thats what a forum is all about. I personally still feel it was a dire game by both sides, not helped by the conditions

Interesting comments Cookie. Wouldn't disagree with any of your ratings, but I thought Deen was playing too high up the pitch. He is best in defensive midfield, only coming up for setpieces.

I thought Hilaire supported the front men well, without a lot of luck.

Donovan for me is a good blocking defender. Ok, he boots it anywhere, but I would rather see that than a fancy boy playing us into trouble. He had a great game against Chelsea-rated Jermaine Beckford last week.

Mitten struggled kicking against the wind, but so did their keeper. Behcet is a weak kicker and would have been really up against it in the second half.

Oates seems to have lost it at the moment. A couple of years ago he was taking on defenders and creating scoring opportunities. Perhaps his injuries have affected him.