Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Oh what a Circus

Cookie

The goals were taken very well by Hillare & Hockton but after that penalty ws given well enough said. Got home and had to venture out again to take dog for walk wich lasted about 5 minutes and he is glad to be home as well. Don't know what else to say but if you were not there lucky you.

We are not safe yet so today was frustrating. We threw away a comfortable lead against a poor side due to awful defending and not enough closing down from the midfield. They were given far too much space and we looked like a bunch of big time charlies that didnt need to work hard in the 2nd half. Keister and Brayley were all over the place working hard but I wont name anyone else as thats as good as it got. We must see a return to the sort of effort that put us on a good run of form. It will also be good once the players who are out return in the very near future hopefully. I wont be too critical because I know Allman was out of position at right wing back and we were missing a few players but it was far too easy for Walton when they got the ball. And what was Charlie doing for their fourth. It summed up a bad day at the office.

Very disheartened today. The defence was awful, they just parted like the Red Sea for that third goal. I thought Keister was our best player today, and it really bugged me when so many people were complaining because he did not score at the end of the game. Granted, he should have put it away - but it was the last kick of the game, so was irrelevant, and he was our best player today - what more do you want? I thought the strikers looked good today - they scored 2, so you can't really ask for much more. All in all, though, I'm gutted - the 3 points were there for the taking.

P.s. Is anyone going to mention the farce with the incident surrounding Porka today? Utter boll*cks

I think I am right in saying that all 4 goals came on the left hand sie of the pitch. So lets do a sub and put someone on the right. Lets play our best midfield player wide on the right where he can exert no influence whatsoever. Keep a player on the bench who is wanted by teams who are at least six leagues above us.

Were to good to be relegated.

Having said that however, I am no manager but a supporter who will be thre at the next home match and the one after that even if we do lose them.

Windsor & Eton, Leyton and Hendon are NOW MUST WIN GAMES.

Oh dear me, it wasn't that bad.

Up until the penalty (which was quite dubious) it was a pretty good game.

The two goals were well taken, Hilaire's was superb.

Our defence was windy, I do allow.

Still, they were dangerous on the atack, and we did well to go so far in front.

Bit frustrating to see it go after that.

One of those days.

Yes the scoreline flattered our opponents a bit.

The goals may have come from the left, but we gave Cartwright and Lampton acres of space on the right too.

We had no answer on the left when they brought on Thorne and I think their coach should take credit for that. He could see our midfield is mostly forwards playing out of position and can't deal with being run at. That is Hilaire and Yiga I am talking about, not Keister who I agree had a great match and very unlucky to get booked.

Charlie had a 'mare today. I still think he is a good keeper, and say what you like about Behcet his kicking was even worse and got Bill sent off at AFC. He wouldn't have been able to kick at all against today's wind.