Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

reflections...

Uncle Urchin

on the disagreements a few weeks ago following the resignation of John Lawrence have been the subject of deliberation in the office the past week and here are our views on two of those issues...

The row with eastie was out of order from both sides and my ban on him from the ground was also wrong and an over reaction...it is as much his right to support his club as it is anyone else's so that ban is rescinded...he already knows that but given that it was posted on here it should rightly be rescinded on here...

the ban on anyone buying season tickets was also an over reaction to our views on the rights and wrongs of free entry to the ground...regardless of those views (which are now crystal clear) the purchasing of season tickets is now open to all who wish to support the club...

a decision on the away coach fares and the subsidy of them from monies raised within the ground on home match days is not one for me to make but I shall post my view nontheless...subsidised coach travel should be only for those that support the club...

Quote:
dagger04 said:
Your route should be - Cley - then Blakeney (take the boat to the seals) - then any number of choices.

Cley is very pleasant although prefer Cromer and Sheringham. The boat out to the seals is definitely worth it although if you are a bit sea sick pick a nice clear day to do it.