Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Haringey Borough Football Club

Funny how some of our better past players have returned. I wonder who telephoned them? Can't be the new manager because he doesn't know them and it can't surely be the Chairman because he wants to run the club into the ground and obviously being such a tyrant they surely wouldn't want to have anything to do with him.

On the other hand maybe it was the Chairman and maybe they respect him and his efforts on behalf of the club and were more than happy to return and supplement the great atmosphere that exists at the club.

No that surely can't be right because Josie met some one once in Summerfield and allegedly commented on the funerial atmosphere at the club.

Looks like we will never know.

Originally Posted By: mugabesugarellisbates
Josie met some one once in Summerfield and allegedly commented on the funerial atmosphere at the club.

I thought it was Morrisons.

Originally Posted By: mugabesugarellisbates
Funny how some of our better past players have returned. I wonder who telephoned them? Can't be the new manager because he doesn't know them and it can't surely be the Chairman because he wants to run the club into the ground and obviously being such a tyrant they surely wouldn't want to have anything to do with him.

On the other hand maybe it was the Chairman and maybe they respect him and his efforts on behalf of the club and were more than happy to return and supplement the great atmosphere that exists at the club.

No that surely can't be right because Josie met some one once in Summerfield and allegedly commented on the funerial atmosphere at the club.

Looks like we will never know.

I couldnt agree more.

A good win for 'us' today at Amersham and I got the prediction spot on, were you there or did 'the boss' insist on you going Christmas shopping with her. Obviously with Lambourne, Maher and Rolle in the same team 'we're' bound to go from strength to strength but the goalkeeping position concerns me.

I have to work saturdays now so my appearences will be few and far between although i did have live text commentary coming from the ground making sure i knew what was going on at all times.

Originally Posted By: 3praise
I have to work saturdays

I rest my case, if you were such a loyal fan you would ensure you move heaven and earth to change your shift or throw a sickie, you don't strike me as hard up and can't need the money that much

Some of us Rhodes dont just make tea for the MOD and have to work such days - i couldnt throw a sickie every sat it would be too obvious.

Sounds like you know who i am Rhodes - any ideas yet?

NeutralFan said that you were Ged but I'll be very surprised if you are, Ged doesn't seem to be the sort of bloke to sit at a computer posting messages on a Forum and anyway obviously he doesn't work on Saturday's.

Why did NeutralFan say it was then

Maybe to throw you off the scent i mean - i have been on here now for more than a year and you still dont have a clue who i am!

Rhodes how are KTFC reserves getting on this year and have you got any youth projects coming up? Also what is happening with all those players from the college you struck a deal with?

3praise - Thanks for your keen interest, have you considered coming over to join team Kentish Town as despite our differences on here I think we could get on and work together, you would be at a progressive Club and certainly far more appreciated than you no doubt are at Coles Park.

Our Reserves are having a hit and miss season so far and are currently mid table in the SSML Reserve League Division 2 East which is a decent quality, we didn't have a game today but travelled to high flying Langford last Tuesday and only went down 2-0 with a weak team. As for the Academy project in partnership with Pinnacle College we have shelved that for the time being due to circumstances beyond our control however it is still very much part of our large portfolio. We are currently working hand in hand with Arsenal on the high profile Central Government led Kickz project which every Premiership Club is obliged to participate in. Why don't you, Rak or someone at Haringey give Spurs a ring to see how 'we' can get involved particularly as Gary Broadhurst helped to pilot the initiative although he may be reluctant to do business with 'Sugar' following the infamous shirt and ball episode.

Originally Posted By: 3praise
what are the circumstances out of your control? no interest? Rhodes i could come over and help out team KTFC but im afraid you wouldnt know who i am!!

Just to Remind you Rhodes i was hoping for an answer to this question.

3praise - I have been answering Parliamentary Questions all day at work so your one wasn't exactly at the top of my agenda particularly as you are just trying to catch us out, why didn't you pick up on the the high profile Central Government led Kickz project that we're involved in with Arsenal and ask about that instead. The Academy is just taking a bit longer to get off the ground than we originally envisaged that's all, it involves bringing hand picked players over from Countries such as Zambia, The Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Ghana and Cameroon to join us whilst studying at Pinnacle College however there are passports, visas and accommodation to sort out which all takes time. It is just one of many projects we have on the go at present and there isn't enough hours in the day.

"and there isn't enough hours in the day."

Hope you don't use grammar like that when answering PQs!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
3praise - I have been answering Parliamentary Questions all day at work so your one wasn't exactly at the top of my agenda particularly as you are just trying to catch us out, why didn't you pick up on the the high profile Central Government led Kickz project that we're involved in with Arsenal and ask about that instead. The Academy is just taking a bit longer to get off the ground than we originally envisaged that's all, it involves bringing hand picked players over from Countries such as Zambia, The Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Ghana and Cameroon to join us whilst studying at Pinnacle College however there are passports, visas and accommodation to sort out which all takes time. It is just one of many projects we have on the go at present and there isn't enough hours in the day.

or enough room in the country for all these bloody foreigners