Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Haringey Borough Football Club

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Lato - Well like I said I'm impressed, I have a certain admiration for you and I'm disappointed that you seem to have this difficulty with me and were so rude at Hamilton Hall. I think if you, Spidermanor and Manorborn lightened up a bit you wouldn't give your Club (Ruislip Manor) such a stuffy image on here.

opposed to you giving your 'clubs' the village idiots image

We're not villiage idiots though and we certainly don't come across as a boring Club unlike Ruislip Manor

how do Ruislip Manor come across as a boring club on this forum exactly. Please define your exact definition of the term and how that differs from other clubs that you don't consider boring. I would be interesting to know which ones they are.

How can you call MB100 the founder of FoRM stuffy???

We're not villiage idiots though

one of your posts yesterday would seem to suggest otherwise for you personally methinks.

Originally Posted By: Lato
how do Ruislip Manor come across as a boring club on this forum exactly

It's just the way you, Spidermanor and Manorborn portray them on here that's all without any enthusiasm and in a dead pan manor, how can you expect anyone else to get excited about your Club when you fail to shout about them from the roof tops

and with the exception of Gavin does anyone else do so about their club. I prefer to deal in an objective view of Ruislip Manor rather than embarass myself by producing something comparable to the mish mash of lies, half truths, hypoerbole, and naive rhodes tinted claptrap we get from you regarding Kentish Town.

how do Ruislip Manor come across as a boring club on this forum exactly

It's just the way you, Spidermanor and Manorborn portray them on here that's all without any enthusiasm and in a dead pan manor, how can you expect anyone else to get excited about your Club when you fail to shout about them from the roof tops

Rhodes how did you find out about our new name, it's supposed to be a royal secret.

I consider you calling me boring and stuffy a compliment and thank you accordingly.

Do you think I should relaunch FoRM?

Originally Posted By: Manorborn100
I consider you calling me boring and stuffy a compliment and thank you accordingly.

Manorborn - Don't get me wrong as I have nothing against you personally, I'm just calling it as I see it again that's all.

3praise - Were you at Coles Park this afternoon for the visit of Stony Stratford Town, I see from the match report that Luke Kavanagh is back in the fold:

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=12278&conf=&div=

Aren't you going to 3praise Haringey for getting the match report up so quickly? Or criticise them for having TWO Adepitan Adewale's in the starting 11?

I wonder if Terry Gilmore will pick up on that

You have to give 'us' credit, the match report, sorry post mortem, from last night is already on the Website albeit a two liner compared to previous reports when 'we've' won:

http://haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=12279&conf=&div=

Originally Posted By: Horace
TWO Adepitan Adewale's in the starting 11?

I am SO glad I was late to the game on Tuesday night and didn't have my normal duty of announcing the line ups over the tannoy......

I prefer to deal in an objective view of Ruislip Manor

Lato - We've noticed and Spidermanor and Manorborn seem to share that view, you're not really doing your Club any favours by doing so as you give the impression you don't really care

• 3 weeks later...

I see that 'we're' all over the Tottenham Journal like a rash today, at least I'll be able to pick 'our' new Manager out in a crowd now:

http://www.tottenhamjournal.co.uk/content/haringey/tottenhamjournal/sport/story.aspx?brand=HCEJOnline&category=sportfootball&tBrand=northlondon24&tCategory=sporttwgj&itemid=WeED07%20Nov%202007%2016%3A47%3A51%3A173