Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Haringey Borough Football Club

I appreciate what you're saying but if it helps Kentish Town to reach the Conference and then the Football League within the next ten years, which is our aim, we will happily turn a blind eye.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
it involves bringing hand picked players over from Countries such as Zambia, The Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Ghana and Cameroon to join us whilst studying at Pinnacle College however there are passports, visas and accommodation to sort out which all takes time.

Hurry up or they might all sign for Watford! (Sorry, spidermanor!)

Football Man - I thought you said that Allan Fenn frequented these boards on a regular basis however he has been conspicuous by his absence since taking over the reins at Coles Park possibly due to 'Sugar' already laying the law down.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Football Man - I thought you said that Allan Fenn frequented these boards on a regular basis however he has been conspicuous by his absence since taking over the reins at Coles Park possibly due to 'Sugar' already laying the law down.

How do you know?

Quote:

URGENT NOTICE DECEMBER 1st MATCH BETWEEN OUR FIRST XI AND HODDESDON TOWN HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO WATERLOGGED PITCH

To note from 'our' Website

I was merely trying to be helpful but as always it has blown up in my face.

Do you like my new avatar by the way!

Do you know what time of year it is, he'll be in Argos, IKEA or Woolworths at 3.00 next Saturday

I will not be at Sun Postal on saturday as i have got to work. As always i will be there in spirit and will be sending messages to find out the score and how "we" are getting on.

Rhodes i if you knew me you would know i am a very forward thinking person having got all xmas presents bought before the rush - seeing as you dont i make the wrong assumptions again.

Originally Posted By: 3praise
Is it me or does Rhodes' Avatar look like a Nazi pose? Is that the kind of regime you are trying to adopt at KTFC?

Unfortunately 3praise and FM who I believe mentioned it earlier, in this picture unless rhodes has put it in the wrong way, Clement Temile is using his left hand. The Nazis saluted with their right hand.

Incidentally rhodes..what news of the KTFC manager Frank Zanre..does he actually serve any purpose with all these superstars on the touchline for your team? Or is he not a manager in the traditional football sense of the word more a director of football?

Originally Posted By: eagles1981
I was told he was the guy with the bucket and the magic sponge going around threatening other team's players!!!!

That is a huge step up from the chief bottle washer he was at a previous club!!!

They are a hugely successful couple Rhodes and Clement, a tea boy and water carrier no wonder Rhodes looks up to him so.

3praise - It pains me to see this link and Tracy Cohen in all her glory before she was so unceremoniously dumped by the Club she loved. You've never really answered the question as to why she drove through the gates of heaven in her 4 x 4 never to return:

http://www.femalesoccer.net/wB_show_page?wB_page=wB_article&wB_tab=show&wB_id=1935

Originally Posted By: Lato
Incidentally rhodes..what news of the KTFC manager Frank Zanre..does he actually serve any purpose with all these superstars on the touchline for your team? Or is he not a manager in the traditional football sense of the word more a director of football?

Frank has finally been able to take a long awaited back seat now 'the great one' and Hector Varela are at the Club however, as Director of Football, he still oversees both of them and if there is something he doesn't agree with then he will say so, he certainly hasn't needed to speak up so far though and like everyone else he has to pinch himself every five minutes just incase he wakes up.

Frank has finally been able to take a long awaited back seat now 'the great one' and Hector Varela are at the Club however, as Director of Football, he still oversees both of them and if there is something he doesn't agree with then he will say so, he certainly hasn't needed to speak up so far though and like everyone else he has to pinch himself every five minutes just incase he wakes up.

and when he does he will find rhodesworld is a nightmare brwn_md_wht