Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Haringey Borough Football Club

Greg Dyke - I meant to ask what the game at Braemar Road was like on Tuesday, I see you went 3-0 down and staged a dramatic come back, did you come close to equalising.

Thanks for that, if you're not travelling to Edgar Street tomorrow why not come down to the Copthall Stadium for the afternoon, I gather Petethegreek is coming and it should be a monumental occasion with Lee Scott finally back in the fold.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Thanks for that, if you're not travelling to Edgar Street tomorrow why not come down to the Copthall Stadium for the afternoon, I gather Petethegreek is coming and it should be a monumental occasion with Lee Scott finally back in the fold.

Never a truer word has been spoken by Rhodes.

Will there be anyone there to capture on video the moment PTG and Rhodesy meet?

All Greek Cypriot looking people will be stopped on the gate and asked their names, any who don't co-operate will not be allowed entry to the stadium

All Greek Cypriot looking people will be stopped on the gate and asked their names, any who don't co-operate will not be allowed entry to the stadium

Nice of you to discriminate against Greek-Cypriots.

I will enter the ground regardless of what you say.

thanks for the invite,......I have no doubt you would have welcomed me with open arms, and treated me to a VIP meal, and all the trimmings, with a chance to stand shoulder to shoulder with Clement Temile and Hector Varela.........who in their right mind would turn such an opportunity down ?

duck duckduck duckduck duckduck duck

however, I am off to the Hereford.

Originally Posted By: petethegreek
I will enter the ground regardless of what you say

One of our ground rules is as follows:

Admission and the right to remain in the ground are strictly on the condition that visitors or spectators do not commit any of the following acts:
Fail to comply with any directions given by a steward, Club official or employee of the Club or stadium staff

You will be asked your name on entry and asked to provide proof by way of a passport, driving licence or utility bill