Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Haringey Borough Football Club

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
Will any fans not providing a passport, driving licence or utility bill be allowed in?

I am only interested in Greek Cypriot looking males as I suspect PetetheGreek will try to slip through at the gate without announcing himself, strangely enough one of the linesman tomorrow is called Peter Panayiotou however he won't be approached for id as that can't be PetetheGreek, can it!

My first serious girlfriend was Greek Cypriot and what with the dealings I've had with them since, particularly at Haringey, I can smell one a mile away so there will be no escape for Petethegreek

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
petethegreek did say he wouldnt have any trouble getting in a dressing room saturday, and that he would be "entering" I reckon there's your man!

Unless he's the thief from Wednesday night and I owe Losingmyhair an unreserved apology

Rhodes - I was not at the ground on Wednesday so don't accuse me of being a thief.

I have no problem in introducing myself to you.

You seem to have a dislike for Greek-Cypriots. Maybe you can enlighting me face to face with your views.

You gave me the impression that you had a problem in identifying yourself tomorrow however I hope we can shake hands and have a chat over a cup of tea. For your information I don't have a dislike for Greek Cypriot people however I'm sure you can appreciate that I am a little apprehensive of them following the appalling way I was treated at Haringey Borough and one even tried it on recently with my good lady which I was obviously not impressed by, I find some (not all) think they are the bees knees and would never admit to being wrong in a million years.

Back tracking in what sense, like I said I have nothing against them other than the fact that some (not all) come across as arrogant and think they can rule the roost without being challenged or held to account

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
All Greek Cypriot looking people will be stopped on the gate and asked their names, any who don't co-operate will not be allowed entry to the stadium

I see, you don't have a problem with all Greek-Cypriots.

No that's right, only some

I think you are trying to put words into my mouth, put it this way if an Englishman tried it on with your wife and came round to your house whilst you were at work wouldn't you have a problem with that particular Englishman but not all of them, the principle is the same. The same applies to 'Sugar' and, to a lesser degree, George Kilikita who are ruining Haringey's Community Football Club, I have a problem with that but it doesn't mean I blame all Greek Cypriots for it.

But you have a problem with ALL Greek-Cypriots entering your ground.

I'm not putting words into your mouth.

That's what you typed and the later stated that you only have a problem with some Greek-Cypriots.

You contradict yourself.

I don't, all I said was that I would be screening all Greek Cypriots who come through the turnstile tomorrow to ensure that you don't do a SteveR and Losingmyhair and be un-sociable on the day, I would genuinely like to meet you and have a chat. I certainly didn't say that you would be refused entry to the ground, only if you failed to produce a passport, driving licence or utility bill.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Lato - You're certainly a walking dictionary aren't you with words such as panopticon and ultracrepidate, it's very impressive and you must have been very well educated

No not really, I just read a lot and have a good memory for the obscurities of life.

Lato - Well like I said I'm impressed, I have a certain admiration for you and I'm disappointed that you seem to have this difficulty with me and were so rude at Hamilton Hall. I think if you, Spidermanor and Manorborn lightened up a bit you wouldn't give your Club (Ruislip Manor) such a stuffy image on here.