Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Haringey Borough Football Club

"But straight away I could see that the team need to be fitter and better organised, and I'll be bringing in an assistant manager, two coaches and a physio to help sort things out."

Anyone know two coaches looking for a bigger club?

And it's ALAN Fenn

Originally Posted By: Horace
"But straight away I could see that the team need to be fitter and better organised, and I'll be bringing in an assistant manager, two coaches and a physio to help sort things out."
Anyone know two coaches looking for a bigger club?
And it's ALAN Fenn

Horace - That's very interesting and may be the reason why 'Sugar' turned up unannounced at Lowfield on Tuesday night, 'the great one' said that 'Sugar' was all over him like a rash and even hugged him 'like a teddy bear', his words not mine.

I have great respect for Fenny, having tried to get him over to Hertingfordbury Park when he left Ilford. Expect great things from "your" team Rhodes, without the needto recruit "A" Licence coaches.

So why was 'Sugar' all over 'the great one' like a rash on Tuesday then when he didn't want to know him when he was at Coles Park and reluctantly made him Assistant Reserve Team Coach

Quote:

ALL (MALE) PLAYERS PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE NO TRAINING ON SATURDAY 10 NOVEMBER. THE NEXT SESSION WILL BE AT THE DOUGLAS EYRE SPORTS CENTRE IN WALTHAMSTOW ON TUESDAY 13 NOVEMBER (7 30PM) AND ALL PLAYERS SHOULD ATTEND BRINGING BOTH MOULDED AND STUDDED FOOTWEAR

I couldn't help noticing the above statement on 'our' Website. Surely with no fixture today it would have been a heaven made opportunity for Peter Fenn to take a look at his players to see what he has inherited!

Actually I think you could be right although it might not have been the same one as on Sale of the Century, hopefully Greg Dyke can confirm this later.

Does anyone know what has happened to 3praise, I miss him in a macabre sort of way!

Here's a sneak preview of tomorrow's Tottenham Journal, 'we're' all over it like a rash. Incidentally I note that 'the great' Leon Rolle is back in the fold:

http://www.tottenhamjournal.co.uk/content/haringey/tottenhamjournal/sport/story.aspx?brand=HCEJOnline&category=sportfootball&tBrand=northlondon24&tCategory=sporttwgj&itemid=WeED21%20Nov%202007%2016%3A53%3A50%3A117

3praise - I had noted that 'the great' Tommy Lambourne had made a dramatic return to Coles Park although I purposely hadn't shouted about it from the roof tops on here. I don't think any Club in non league football could wish for a better trio of midfielders than Lambourne, Maher and Rolle hence my constant argument that 'we' should be moving up the Pyramid and not down it although we all know who we have to thank for that. Lambourne is class personified, Maher can turn on a sixpence and thread the ball through an eye of a needle and Rolle, well what can I say except that he really should have taken that brown envelope from Barnet when 'we' beat them 4-1 in the FA Youth Cup in 2004.

Easily, anyway Lambourne can play in the centre of the defence if need be, he doesn't necessarily have to play in midfield and would still be able to spray 60 yard balls to the feet of the forward line to put in the car park or the allotments.

I think you know that as well as I do, it's not like the good old days is it when 'we' had the likes of Uduma Kalu, Santos, Milton Fantis and Francois Basty. Incidentally what ever happened to Boss (Bosun Adebaki) and is Andrew Cain still at the Club.