Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FAO Lato @ Rak

Originally Posted By: Paula
Rhodes, whats the chances of you turning up tonight then?? I'll be there from 6.30pm

Yes but Curtis will be there won't he and I don't really fancy playing gooseberry, I may as well tell you now that I don't intend coming as it's not really fair on Football Man if he's keen to come over. Dartford v Crystal Palace seems to be the only other game on in the South tonight and that's all ticket.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Thought about coming down Friday Paula, but probably won't. As Southend are bringing the first team, by the time I get down there from work it'll be murder finding somewhere to park, getting into the ground, getting into the bar... not really worth it for a friendly.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I may as well tell you now that I don't intend coming as it's not really fair on Football Man if he's keen to come over.

clip Rods, I have to draw the conclusion from this that you are incapable of the basic concept of both reading something and understanding what it means at the same time.

I'm only trying to be friendly and offer an olive branch unlike you, the way is now clear for you to go to Park Lane tonight if you want to as I won't be there. By the way what was the Waltham Forest v Dagenham and Redbridge game like last night.

I'm only trying to be friendly and offer an olive branch unlike you, the way is now clear for you to go to Park Lane tonight if you want to as I won't be there.

This just about confirms what I was saying. grin

By the way what was the Waltham Forest v Dagenham and Redbridge game like last night.

I refer you to this response when you originally asked the question...
Originally Posted By: HTFC ONE
Wot the hell has that got to do with anything!?...and you wonder why no one likes you?

Originally Posted By: Football Man
I refer you to this response when you originally asked the question...

In other words you were at Waltham Forest v Dagenham and Redbridge last night, I rest my case.

rhodes, I can't speak for Spider but basically I don't like you and find your posts puerile at best and obnoxious at worse. Therefore I will have nothing more to do with you if I can possibly help it. That includes reacting to your attempts at provocative posts, or in the unlikely event our paths should cross having to talk to you.

Okay that gives you a chance to play the 'messageboard martyr' a role you obviously relish but I really don't care.

Goodbye.

To everyone else on this board I wish your teams the greatest of success in 2007/8 (except when you play the Manor of course!) I will still post from time to time but only on football related subjects rather than the infantile rubbish we are usually subjected to courtesy of one individual.

Lato - This is exactly what I mean about you taking yourself far too seriously as it's only a football forum at the end of the day. You say you don't like me which is fair enough, even though I haven't got a clue why I'm public enemy number one in your eyes, but why cut your nose off to spite your face as I know you enjoy coming on to banter about your beloved Ruislip Manor and the beautiful game in general. I'm sure Football Man doesn't like me either but at least he doesn't tamely throw in the towel and gives as good as he gets, I have to say I'm surprised at you as I thought you were made of sterner stuff.

Greg Dyke - I'm not sure which way to take that, is it supposed to be a compliment. Don't you think Lato has totally over reacted and is being childish as if I have snatched his toy car or sweets away from him.

I don't believe I have been over the top in the slightest and just call things exactly as I see them which are rarely far off the mark, like I said is it my fault that certain people don't like the truth when confronted by it head on. You weren't at Hamilton Hall this time last week but you really had to witness Lato and Spidermanor's dispicable behaviour first hand to believe it as it was totally unacceptable, they made me feel this big.

Greg Dyke - Well let me give you a bit of background by showing you one of the first ever threads on this Forum which is just over a year old to the day. It is noticeable that everyone is civil to each other and I really don't know where it all went wrong, personally I feel Football Man, the artist formerly known as Potters Bar Town, had a lot to do with it as he was the first to turn on me for no apparent reason although I later found out that it was purely because I had joined Kentish Town who he has serious issues with following our ill fated groundshare at Parkfield. Had I joined any other Club I'm sure he would have been as nice as pie to this day:

http://www.nonleague.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/878255/fpart/1

...they made me feel this big.

How big is that????

Do I need to answer that, as big as 3praises in the Coles Park showers on a cold Tuesday night in February. Talking of which I really do believe we have finally seen the last of him, surely he won't dare to come back on now knowing what awaits him.

as big as 3praises in the Coles Park showers on a cold Tuesday night in February....

These homosexual rumours keep rearing their ugly head Cliff....!!