Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FAO Lato @ Rak

When I arrived at the pub last Friday stone cold sober and eventually joined up with the group, who were two hours ahead of me in terms of drinking time, I was able to observe Lato and Spidermanor at close quarters which is something I hadn't had the 'pleasure' of doing previously. With all due respect Spidermanor is very much in the stern schoolteacher mould and never smiles, very similar to Football Man. Lato does not come across as serious as his 'partner in crime' and can crack a smile if he really wants to but again it's all very laboured hence my comment about not wishing to spend an entire evening in their company, it's a shame as they are both very knowledgable blokes on all subjects but just need to lighten up a bit more, I have nothing against them personally.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Spidermanor - I thought that was your last word on the subject two or three posts ago.

Spidermanor - I repeat

I'll hold the coats.

I am sure once they understand your point of view Rhodes they will apologise.

It will probably be about 5 minutes after you apologise to them for the offence you have caused them smile

More uncharted heights of stupidity from you rhodesy old chap.

I said I wouldn't post further on the subject of last fridays events, and I haven't. This doesn't mean I'll stop posting. I apologise unreservedly if this concept is too dificult for you to comprehend.

Originally Posted By: Paula
duel

Paula - That may be Spidermanor's interpretation but it's not mine, you really had to be there last Friday to appreciate how he and Lato behaved towards me when I happily offered the hand of friendship when I arrived.

Spidermanor

"This is the last post I'll make on the subject, so its over to the board morons for some more amusing attempted baiting"

attempted? roaring success Id say.

Couple of nice references in that lengthy post too, aimed at your fellow forum members, spidermanor

"professional board tossers"

(this is a football forum and not for angry chess pros)

"board morons" Thall be the ones that go "ZZZZZZZ"

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
duel

Paula - That may be Spidermanor's interpretation but it's not mine, you really had to be there last Friday to appreciate how he and Lato behaved towards me when I happily offered the hand of friendship when I arrived.

Rhodes - I really dont wanna get invovled. I wasnt there so unable to pass judgement.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
Spidermanor
"This is the last post I'll make on the subject, so its over to the board morons for some more amusing attempted baiting"

attempted? roaring success Id say.

Couple of nice references in that lengthy post too, aimed at your fellow forum members, spidermanor
"professional board tossers"
(this is a football forum and not for angry chess pros)

"board morons" Thall be the ones that go "ZZZZZZZ"

Well done, you finally caught the reference in the first para, I was beginning to get worried that I was being too subtle. wink

I wasnt there so unable to pass judgement

We noticed and you cost everyone £100 in drinks