Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FAO Lato @ Rak

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Lato - I was both shocked and appalled at your behaviour tonight, and that of Spidermanor

Lato - This has been playing on my mind for the last week and I would appreciate an unreserved apology from you and Spidermanor for your apalling behaviour, it simply wasn't good enough and I wouldn't have treated a dog the way you treated me.

Wader - I'm really not sure but at the end of the day we are all football fans and to treat someone like something you have brought in on the bottom of your shoe, as was the case last Friday, was simply not good enough. I turned up at the pub in good spirits with the £50 as promised in my pocket, which would have been £200 had Paula and 3praise turned up, I was initially pleased to spot Lato and Spidermanor as I had been wandering around aimlessly for twenty minutes (with them watching me) however when I approached them they turned their backs, grabbed their coats and left.

Spursfan you weren't there so are in no position to comment on what did or did not happen. Suffice to say what rhodes says and what actually happened are two completely different things. I've stayed out of commenting so far as it is of no interest to anyone other than the professional board tossers. Of course rhodesy has got increasingly frustrated with our refusal to play his childish games hence his series of laughably provocative posts, trying to get a response.

So i'm going to indulge him just this once and explain what the actual events were (this of course can be verified by anyone who was there):

Myself and Lato arrived at the venue at 6pm and met up with NF and had a couple of drinks. At around 7pm we worked out the group of lads standing aproximately 2 yards to our left were in fact UM, MCP, Westie Coup etc. We introduced ourselves continued to chat a bit until at around 8pm rhodesy turned up. Just as NF went off to see the Harry Potter film (sorry NF, but it had to come out). He wandered about for about 5mins (not 20 or even 15 as he has stated before but 5) I, Lato and NF all recognised him (as we have met him before on several occasions) and pointed him out to the rest. We all agreed to let him wander for a bit to see if he'd come over to where we were standing bearing in mind his oft repeated phrase that hell would freeze over before he would spend an evening in our company. Suprisingly this sort of comment generally doesn't leave feeling particularly sociable towards the person uttering it. However, rhodes finaly got the courage up to walk over to the other side of the group and mumbled a question at Annie about the forum. He then worked his way along the group, a little disconcerted at the pretending Bitch was a bloke episode and the general loudness of UMs shirt until he reached Lato and myself (NF had by then run off to find his wand). Now at this point we did not blank rhodesy, grab our coats and disappear as he claims, we in fact spoke to him for 3-4 mins to ascertain whether or not he was going to apologise for his arrogant, lying bigoted views put across on this board, or was going to carry on with the whole sorry charade. Unfortunately it was to be the latter, so we finished our drinks said goodbye to everyone and left. It was a pleasent evening all round and I think you'll find there is nothing for us to apologise for.

This is the last post I'll make on the subject, so its over to the board morons for some more amusing attempted baiting.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
they can choose who to spend their time with of course, it seems that to go to a venue where Rhodes said hed be and then depart on his arrival in their midst shows something about them. To then brag about it on this forum does them no credit in my view.

Neither myself nor Lato have bragged about anything on this forum, if you want to try and stir at least make some effort towards checking what you're talking about.

they can choose who to spend their time with of course, it seems that to go to a venue where Rhodes said hed be and then depart on his arrival in their midst shows something about them. To then brag about it on this forum does them no credit in my view.

To be fair spursfan you weren't there and Spidermanor's events of the evening is very accurate and both he and lato seemed like genuinely nice people

I might have been hovering in the wings of course being a nosy sort!

But in this virtual world I go on what I read.

Spidermanor had this to say:

"On a lighter a note it was good to met up with a few people last night, we'll have to do it again sometime. It was also amusing to watch rhodesy wander around aimlessly for five to ten minutes last night, as the only people he recognised were Lato and myself and he didn't want to talk to us. Still it gave the Essex boys time to come up with the idea of getting MCP to pose as Bitch, for when rhodesy finaly plucked up the courage to come over."

I just thought that all seemed a bit cruel.

It seems like bragging, but thats a matter of opinion.

TheSpursFan - Thanks for your kind support on this unfortunate matter which has upset me greatly, like I said I turned up in good spirits with £50 in my pocket to buy a couple of rounds, or however far £50 would stretch, and was treated in that shocking fashion by two indivduals with chips on their shoulders the size of Niagra Falls. You have cleverly caught Spidermanor with his trousers around his ankles as in his post the day after the event he states openly that 'it was amusing' to watch me wander around aimlessly, this was indeed cruel and un-necessary as the decent thing would have been to attract my attention and beckon me over. I was actually at the pub for some twenty minutes before finally joining the group although to be fair Lato, Spidermanor and NeutralFan may not have initially spotted me as I was inside for a while. In summary I would still appreciate an unreserved apology for their behaviour and the way I was treated, they also said some nasty and hurtful things.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
You have cleverly caught Spidermanor with his trousers around his ankles as in his post the day after the event he states openly that 'it was amusing' to watch me wander around aimlessly,

I thought it was me that posted the 'it was amusing' comment on watching Rhodes wander around...

I might have been hovering in the wings of course being a nosy sort!

But in this virtual world I go on what I read.
Spidermanor had this to say:
"On a lighter a note it was good to met up with a few people last night, we'll have to do it again sometime. It was also amusing to watch rhodesy wander around aimlessly for five to ten minutes last night, as the only people he recognised were Lato and myself and he didn't want to talk to us. Still it gave the Essex boys time to come up with the idea of getting MCP to pose as Bitch, for when rhodesy finaly plucked up the courage to come over."

I just thought that all seemed a bit cruel.
It seems like bragging, but thats a matter of opinion.

This must be a new interpretation of the word bragging I've not encountered before. I believe the term you were searching for was ironic/sarcastic.

Spidermanor - I thought that was your last word on the subject two or three posts ago.