Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FAO Lato @ Rak

Quote:
Anonymous said: hi all dave here oh well yet onother game off that i attended ref sorry to say diabolical as leaving it to the last minnute calling off as late as 1430 when proberbly new off game and also the bar takings as well as comfort of most fans already at hendon or arriving maybe no choice but to act but could he have stopped the majoority of away fans by calling off definatlty at 1300 and news would have filterd through to the fans on the coach to let most by car turn around before traveling to far maidenhead last week and now hendon surely this is enough to upset evon the hardest of hard core slough fans at this situation should we all still be rallying round showing are support only just by the skin of are teeth will windsors game against kings lynn in the trophey still go on if not we could be in reel bother with unneeded fixture pile ups and unnecercery mid week games never mind what will be will be up the rebels
There are lots of really irate posts on the Slough Town Forum about today's postponement at Hendon and this is one of the milder ones, the Slough fans are understandably incandescent with rage to put it mildly.

Quote:
Rhodes said:
Quote:
Lato said: Myself and the Polacy commandeered taxi's and went to Underhill. got there 10 minutes into the game and were bored for rest of first half until Northampton scored just before half time. Second half Barnet looked good and scored four for a deserved 4-1 win. We then went to a fantastic Czech restaurant/bar in Hampstead.
Couldn't you have commandeered taxi's to Luton and The 61FC, why did you decide to go to Hendon in the first place or are the Polacy die hard Slough fans. We got back to Hendon about 6.45 and I looked in the bar with Clement expecting to see you to take photos etc, how come you didn't hang around.

Idiot

61FC game kicked off at 1.30 therefore by time we got taxi's to Luton plus expense, game would have been over...no doubt you forgot that. I ask again why exactly are we going to hang around and wait for Clement Temile?? We wanted to watch a game of football and luckily Barnet was on and was a good game.

Quote:
Rak said:

I know Hampstead very very well, what's the name of the Czech restuarant

Is the one in the Czech and Slovak centre in West Hampstead

http://www.timeout.com/london/restaurants/reviews/6168.html

Quote:
Lato said: I ask again why exactly are we going to hang around and wait for Clement Temile?? We wanted to watch a game of football and luckily Barnet was on and was a good game.
Well you could have gone back to Hendon after the game at Underhill knowing that we would be there, you had plenty of time till 6.45. I had been looking forward to meeting the Polacy too, I assume they have a wide knowledge on the beautiful game like yourself. You haven't said why you originally chose the Hendon v Slough game to go to, I would have thought that there were far more attractive fixtures on offer than that particularly on FA Cup 2nd Round day.

I would have got a lot of flak if I said lets go back to what will be a deserted Claremont Road to wait for a sad lanky man with a camera and a former little known Nigerian International.

InformationZone2 - I'm not so sure about that, he's certainly all over the internet like a rash if you google search 'Clement Temile'. Also what about his two sons who are famous on the World stage in their own right, you must be dreading when Israel play England in March and hope his son has a stinker incase it brings even more deserved attention to Clement, if that's possible.

Quote:
Potters Bar Town FC said:
We also didn't know that the "great" man had dumped one of them but we all know the sort of man he is now, thanks to you!
The great man, as you rightly call him, has confirmed this isn't true and cannot understand where Wikipedia got their information from. I have a feeling that you will be hearing a lot more about Clement's sons in the future, also the Club in Russia who the eldest one stars for is owned by a Russian who makes Abramovitch seem like a poor down and out in comparison and a letter is winging it's way to him from Kentish Town Football Club 'as we speak' following my chat with Clement yesterday.

Lato - I've come across this Forum and have signed up to it, I'm going to have a field day aren't I:

http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1155

Quote:
Rhodes said:
InformationZone2 - I'm not so sure about that, he's certainly all over the internet like a rash if you google search 'Clement Temile'. Also what about his two sons who are famous on the World stage in their own right, you must be dreading when Israel play England in March and hope his son has a stinker incase it brings even more deserved attention to Clement, if that's possible.

1)If I did a search for my name I would find more entries, that tells me all I need to know about how famous "Not Famous" Clement Temile is

2) Why would I dread Irasel playing England?? You have made your own assumption there I support England. England should win, Irasel are decent in the top half but poor at the back.

3) Why in earth would his sons bring more attention to him, do we all look for comments about Thierry Henry or any other currents players "dads" prior or after a match no we dont and his soons seemingly are only bit part players at both club and adopted countries.

Mind you the 'Is Toto Tamuz' Jewish thread makes interesting reading. However rhodes, you'll probably focus on the one bbelow that says he should be in the team.

Lato - No I'll focus on each and every thread and simply spread the gospel on the great man as I do on here, the good people of Israel deserve to know about Toto's Father and I can foresee me being knocked over in the rush with interest.

they might have some interesting comments for you about him too.

Yes perhaps but any doubters will soon be converted.

are there any doubters?

• 3 weeks later...

Rak - Congratulations on your win over Worthing yesterday and for moving out of the bottom three, I gather you were good value and should have won by a greater margin, did you and Takumi both play. How was the pitch by the way and that dodgy area in the corner by the main gate, what are the chances of our game with Cockfosters going ahead on Saturday after you've played Harrow Borough on Boxing Day.