Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Margate u18's

blueblood

I left work early to make sure I get a place at the front for tonight.

We`ve got a little lost with thread BUT seems the agreed thing is to get the Youth teams recognised on Margate-FC.com site, somewhere. I have one or two reasonable photo`s of u18s which I`m happy to pass-on. Good luck to Tom and the team.

Come on the blues

Quote:
Cookie said:
Contact the Webmaster(Nikki) was made a couple of weeks back asking for a "special" spot on the official site(links etc) & he replied that he was hoping to get something sorted for the reserves etc.Am sure he is doing his best or will be in trying to get this sorted.Maybe another reminder & further request on here wouldnt go amiss.Maybe a few more e.mails to him by others requesting the same would help too.

Seems Nikki,our webmaster is out of the country for a YEAR, yes a YEAR. Dosent look like there is anyone taking his place on the Web.Poor show this.So I cant envisage anything being put on the official page for some time concerning the above.Maybe someone who is good on computers could offer some kind of a service to the club to at least try & keep this going. Doubt there will be any payment for this but one can but ask.You never know you could get lucky.
Seems everything is fast coming to a standstill at this club.
No replacement webmaster,no matchday sponsors.
What the hell is going on??
Hopefully Fridays meeting will bring a few answers as to why these things are/have been ignored.

Thanks for the update MFC, nice to know this is still being taken care off which, of course, is good of Niki to volunteer his time & effort for. I for one am grateful for all the effort & time put in behind the scenes much of which us fans do not see. Keep up the good work

But he IS away though for a year is he not? Cant see where thats "getting it wrong again" as you so delicately put it.At least it got a response from your kind selves.I take it it will be HE then that will be following through with this new section.As far as I know the youth & reserves have been under way for a while now & I have seen a few reports already so why are they not up there? And any way just a link with no information would be a start.My request for a link was made a long while ago incidentally.

I do however thank you for putting me right about Nikki continuing with the updating of the official page.(how about squad details updating to start with followed by a show of fixtures that are seemingly lacking at this time too).Certainly cant be easy from where he is away from the action.Though obviously still possible if he is actually given the details to do the job..I shall look forward to something occurring very soon then on the reserve/youth section.

Thats a blessing that he is still helping out because he has done a fantastic job up till now.I wish him all the best wherever he is.H'e usually always obliging. Nice bloke.

Thanks again for that confirmation.

Now,why no match sponsors? Or am I wrong on that one too?

Well it is nice to be missed!!

I am indeed in Austria, but will be keeping things up to date. Unfortunately some things take a time to do - it is not just a case of sticking this bit here and there.

I have got all the bits that need to be updated and will be getting on to them. At the moment though I am having to look into the fixtures and results database as the server crashed and it seems that there is some kind of problem!

Will keep you posted. If there is anything else you want added please stick it in an email to me so that I can stick it in the tó-do mailbox.

Thanks and Up the Gate from Austria!

Niki