Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Can i have some real answers

Boney Crisp

Quote:
upthegate said:
The answer is simple. If you want to sing then sing. If you dont then you shouldnt be made to feel like you have to. We do our bit by paying and turning up to support the team. A more important question is how do we ensure that all the "new" margate fans there today (and there were quite a few new faces) come back again.
Dont criticise us regulars.

I think you will find a lot of those "new" faces you hadnt seen before today were actually AFC fans who went into the ground without their colours through the home turnstiles.Not all I'm sure but quite a few.That would put there attendance up & ours down.Still there would have been some new guests today that do live locally I'm sure.

I really wish I could be out on the terraces for more of the game at HDP. I feel it my duty (as owner of the drum) to defend it at all costs and if necessary give a huge drum solo to spark the choir into action. The drum will remain both home and away, even if I have to get out there and play it myself.

I will also add that on the singing front it is very disheartening to hear so few fans joining in, even after we cleaned up the songs. We may as well just shout and swear and sing what we want as it clearly makes no diference to the numbers of the choir and we will enjoy ourselves more not having to worry about what we can and can't sing.

I did give it a try Mark and quite enjoyed it but I must admit didnt know the words to some of the songs! Plus I found out got blinded by sun at Coffin End so went to the side to watch