Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

what happend at the game?

Veaney

On the whole it was a great day had by all at the end , but what should have really happened should have been SEGREGATION , that was the problem , it was`nt the choir going down the Whitstable end it was Whitstable fc allowing it to happen , which is why this prob has occured as with the drinking on the terraces , no surporters fault , if your allowed to walk round freely then this is what will happen , otherwise credit to Whitstable for laying on a great day out .

So what are you saying? If you stand with an opposing set of supporters, you are just asking for trouble? I'm sorry but that is so narrow-minded. In the first half, we had Whitstable fans all around us and I found them very civil. Are we all so uncivil that we cannot stand with an opposing fan without wanting to hurl a bottle at them?

I think you'll find that any supporters in opposing end at the world cup had brought their tickets on the black market and that is because sensible people realise that rival fans will have rogue elements intent on trouble (believe me when I tell you this as I know all about it) and to think that by saying you meant well its all ok proves how naive you are. Did you try to get in the wimbledon end at hartsdown last week? No, because you know what would have happened.

Since when have Margate and Whitstable been rivals? The game was not even segregated yesterday and the end we were given was not very good as due to the amount of people it was difficult to see the game unless you were at the front. I missed the last few minutes when we were moved down there trying look over peoples heads and this is coming from someone who is over 6 foot.

no what im saying is in the 1st half the beer was`nt talking , i no i saw most of the Whitstable lads behind the goal and they were all drinking non stop, so well into the 2nd half the beers doing the talking understanda no ones fault , just the bloke allowing them to drink outside on the biggest day the clubs had for yrs ahead with mins to go then all of a sudden they lose thats when the pints say and do what they want , did i blame you NOT . We stand at HDP every week with away fans , theres never any trouble because theres no outside drinking going on , end of ( BEER TALKS ).

I think you'll find that I was down that end for the whole game and saw exactly what was going on, so don't tell me what I did or did'nt see, I don't give a f**k what you get up to just don't try to blame it on other people, be a man and accept the consequences of your actions.

why should i accept what i didn't do? I did not join in with any of the abusive chants, just joined in with some of the banter that you get at any other game, which we were getting back like when they were basically calling us all asylum seekers. If you read this forum then you will see that i admit to my mistakes.

I'm not naming you in person as i don't know who you are but to say you're all innocent is b*****ks, if you read your previous posts in this thread you'll find you've said there were abusive chants and it not entirely the choirs fault so some fault to be accepted for some abusive by some of you. Fair enough?

I would also like to know who you are Big Ron. I'll be at the teabar next to the clubshop at home games, or with the choir at away games. I'm the one with the drum, you can't miss me. Still not meet Gringo either but thats a bit off subject.