Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Great Uduma Kalu

Tommy - Well it's funny that Rak swears by Uduma everywhere he goes or is the former Manager interferring again and rocking the boat, if he couldn't score in a brothel as you claim then Chalfont St Peter surely wouldn't be interested

rhodes thats because he is his mate.

look at the games hes played for ktfc this season and last and the season before that with haringey and tell me how many goals he has scored i can and it doesn't add up to one hand apart from a couple with the reserves so that should probally give you an idea of how good he is,to me he seems more of an athletics runner than a footballer no technique at all hes like a pin ball machine the ball goes to him and then bounces off him.poor.

What question, I wasn't aware you had asked one. It certainly sounds as if the Club are missing a decent striker in the Uduma Kalu mould or even better Lee Scott, if only the former Manager had taken him under his wing like he promised

you cant even mention uduma in the same sentence as lee,uduma is nowhere near as good enough as lee scotts left foot

Tommy - Well you don't have to tell me that and I wasn't comparing the two as there is no comparison, I was just saying that if Kentish Town had wrapped Lee up in cotton wool he may well have still been playing for them. Uduma doesn't appear to be the player he was for Haringey Borough at Under 18's level where he developed a prolific partnership with a guy called Milton Fantis who seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth, they were instrumental in the Club's famous FA Youth Cup run of 2004/2005

• 8 months later...

You can't keep a great man down can you, I gather Uduma Kalu is back at Kentish Town and unsurprisingly scored in last Saturday's 3-2 win at Stony Stratford Town.

He couldn't score against me 3 weeks ago.....coffee%20(2).gif

must be useless then

"The great" NB returns! Where are you this season? Didn't realise you were still playing :smilewinkgrin:

lol hi ya elaine! yeah im back, giving it one last shot, im 29 now so once i hit 30 im probably gonna be too old to turn pro.............lol

down at Hanwell this year

lol hi ya elaine!

That's not good Forum etiquete, you'll have Football Man after you

You can't keep a great man down can you, I gather Uduma Kalu is back at Kentish Town and unsurprisingly scored in last Saturday's 3-2 win at Stony Stratford Town.

Wow.....the mighty Stony Stratford, give Fabio his number, got to be better than Emile coz no way he could score against Stony haha

• 2 weeks later...

Guess who scored a late equaliser for Kentish Town on Tuesday evening to salvage a point at Kingsbury London Tigers:

http://www.kentishtownfc.com/90818/club_news.pl?news=392286