Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

How will we do against Billericay.

michael

I hate forecasting, but unfortunately tomorrow looks like a definate defeat to me.

i reckon we will put in a good performance, but lose 3-1.

I just can't ever see us winning away on a Tuesday.-do we ever ?

Odds against us:

Its Tuesday night,

Its away,

Riccay are better than their league position.

Vinnie John is a nightmare for our defence

and most of all:

Billericay lost saturday, and will really be up for it tomorrow.

Same applies to the 'Gate of course, but Riccay are at home, and teams like them rarely lose two on the trott. and the other other factors are stacked against us.

I hope i'm wrong, but i just can't see us getting anything from the game.

Having said that, i reckon tomorrow night will be the lowest point of our season, and things can and will only get better after tomorrow night.

I still don't think we will make play-offs-, but we will be in top 8 and things will get better but only after tomorrows inevitable defeat.

Maybe , just maybe, we 'won't concede the nil'-but i doubt it

There was of course that great game against Thurrock over in Essex 2004/5 season that we won 2-1 coming back from a goal down.

Tremendous amount of spirit shown in that game as I recall.

Well, if nothing else, we have the chance to see tomorrow night what they are made of, and whether they can come back from adversity, because they have to be able to do that if we are going to achieve anything this season.

I think they have enough in them to put up a good fight. Whatever the result, that will do me.

Looking at Biccy's form - I'll be happy with 1-0 Gate!!! We are, on paper at least, better than them and in need of a change of luck!!