Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Attendance On Saturday

ANGLE

Louis Smith came in from the reserves I believe. Or maybe he was taken on from the early season friendlies I cant remember now. He has been more regular in the first team than other youngsters now being given a chance.He appears to be a decent centre back so I've heard but he has filled in in the right full backs role & done a decent job. He backs off too much for my liking when faced with an oncoming forward & gets pulled out of position in towards the middle when playing full back,though on Saturday he DID seem to play his position better but apart from that,& i.m.o.without excelling he has mainly done a decent job.Others like him but I'm not a big fan but I'm willing to see him more before I cast my final judgement on him.So far he hasnt let the side down.

Real disappointed with Saturdays attendance. Those that stayed away missed a good game & some good football was played not to mention the greeeeeat goals.If the team can find this consistency & give us the same this coming Saturday then I would suggest to those that did stay away that it would be wise to come along this Saturday.We need the people through the gate to help maintain this good form & stability of the club.I'm certainly hoping for 750 again Saturday.Lets hope so & lets hope the team dont let us all down.I'm sure they wont this time.No more of this Jekyl & Hyde thing eh?

True Steve.Very true.However,we might have lost to VCD(they should have understood the reasons for that) but the form prior to that at Leyton should have had them coming to watch.That form at Leyton was well advertised.We'll just have to wait & see how many return on Saturday I suppose.

Sadly ,the 'hidden ' cost of cup defeats associated with wrsening weather is declining attendances.

You lose the floating supporting.

I thought 572 was reasonable in the circumstances.(highest in the league on saturday ),although Chelmsford and Wombles and bromley all engaged in the FA Cup actinon-lucky them .

I we can get 650 on saturday, that would be cracking imo.

If we can get top 3 spot, we may be able to keep attendances around 700 mark

401 and 505 equivalent mid november attendances last season after our similar cup exits

Sorry I dont agree. Thats why the posters are out there.To encourage more to come.We should never be content with the amounts that turn up.Neither should the club. Theres always another new prospective gate fan waiting round a corner just waiting to be lured & convinced into coming along. 500 minimum midweek yes,maybe,but on a Saturday we should be getting that elusive 1000. (I know,lets not get into that one again cookie)!

I think we should get 700 minimum and hopefully if the team keep playingh like they did on Saturday the fans will return.

Talking of posters new ones will be available on Saturday for 28th Nov game (Staines) and 2nd December (Carshalton).