Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Haringey Borough FC thread

It's on the way, did you get 3praise's PM yet as if not that will surely tell you a thing or two.

i said i wasnt going to PM as football man hit the nail on the head and i showed Maldini and paulb what he wrote - i have also shown on the thread Horace created the REAL newspaper article in which you told the world that the club was about to fold - which is wasnt! i have nothing to hide by PM'ing people!

3praise - Here's a blast from the past for you, why was 'the great' Nick Marrable allowed to leave the Club without a fight, another example of no ambition:

http://www.newburyforestfc.co.uk/pages/pp_nickm.htm

I'm saying couldn't you persuade him to stay, what does it tell you that Nick prefers to play Sunday league football than for Haringey Borough.

Didn't you rate Nick then who was the youngest ever Haringey Captain, even younger than Tommy Lambourne.

because he was the youngest does it make him a good player - it strikes me as odd that a player you call great would go and turn out for a sunday league side.

He clearly didn't want to play for 'us' anymore for some reason, I will ask Martin why tomorrow as he will know. There you go again defending your beloved Haringey which is admirable but why do you do it when you know the Club are going nowhere under 'Sugar's dictatorial regime, be honest, is he paying you.

Nope - no money involved i back Haringey up as you try and paint them in a bad light with every post you make and on any thread aswell. You are a sad, bitter old man who one day dreamed of taking the reigns from JB only to get sacked and have that dream taken away now you are hellbent on revenge - i hope Steven Spielberg is watching this forum there is a story of a film here.

Return of The Clip!

Lets all hope for haringey's sake you never return in any more capacity then just a fan.

I'm not bothered about walking back through the gates of heaven even when 'Sugar' is frogmarched off the premises which, by the looks of this signed shirt and ball episode, will be pretty soon. It's John I actually feel sorry for as he is left to do absolutely everything at the Club and at least when I was on the scene I took some of the weight off his shoulders, what do you do to help him out.

Originally Posted By: 3praise
I hope Steven Spielberg is watching this forum there is a story of a film here.

Sacked Hard (and sequels 1 through 4)
'An all mouth and trousers drama. Clifford Willis is trapped under the impressive main stand of a minor league soccer outfit whilst terrorists take over in a daring bid to steal the priceless memorabilia stashed there and thus destroy the high profile club'.
Rating:
'U' for e.violence
'18' for e.tedium

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
what do you do to help him out

3praise - Once again you have failed to answer a straight forward question

what do you do to help him out

3praise - Once again you have failed to answer a straight forward question

He's clearly learning from a master - you!

Horace - As you know I used to be down at Coles Park on Saturday mornings at 6.30, following light overnight drizzle, sweeping the hallowed turf so the afternoons encounter could go ahead, I lost count of the games that John and me managed to get on between us but he can't do everything single handed such as shovelling sand and pushing wheel barrows etc. I was simply asking 3praise what he's usually doing at 6.30am on a Saturday during the season and whether he would drop everything to get down to the ground at a moments notice.

If you had a clue about who he was, you might be able to answer your own question!

Rhodes if you knew who i am you would know exactly what i do for the club and how i help JB - until you find out who i am i will not tell you how i do this!