Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Haringey Borough FC thread

Originally Posted By: 3praise
Rhodes if you knew who i am you would know exactly what i do for the club and how i help JB - until you find out who i am i will not tell you how i do this!

3praise - Like I said you could be Prince Charles for all I care or Roy 'tea boy' Fowler, a man that sums up perfectly why Haringey are so unambitious and in the current state they are.

He's neither of those. Shouldn't we transfer this latest "bitch" to the thread I so helpfully created for you?

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Horace - As you know I used to be down at Coles Park on Saturday mornings at 6.30, following light overnight drizzle, sweeping the hallowed turf etc etc...

Very laudable and every non-league club survives on such dedication and help from it's volunteer officials. If it wasn't for your outrageous and at times unseemly forum antics Cecil, I would imagine quite a few clubs would be seeking your affections.
Pity, it all seems a bit of a waste of dedication and honourable intentions really.

Wader - You obviously don't know me very well, most people on here know exactly what I'm all about, in particular 3praise who sadly chooses to paint me in a bad light purely on his lord and masters dictatorial instructions.

Could you not prove a valuable point here Cecil. Prove your critics wrong, be the better man and move on? Your club might benefit more from your dedication without the distraction of an unseemly and very public feud.

Nothing to do with me of course and you can tell me to eff off if you wish. But until you do move on, the banter at your expense (and theirs at times as well) will continue. The old adage is true, those that pop their heads over the parapet too often are there to be shot at. This really has gone on long enough wouldn't you agree?

Wouldn't that be playing very much into 'Sugar's' hands though, he will feel that all his Christmas's have come at once.

So what? That's part of moving on Cec. If you have moved on then his 'victory' will be his alone (as he may perceive it or not)) and not a wider public or court led one - which this ongoing feud is heading toward (at its current logical conclusion) at an alarming rate. You're not really that insecure are you to let this dominate your life so much? You seem intelligent enough to just put this behind you and ditch the drug of Haringey hounding that has become your Arthur Milleresque witch hunt. It is eating you alive Cec.

Wader - Reading that last post by TheSpursFan I feel inclined to rest my case again, what do you think.

Bitch - This time next week we will be together, how do you feel about that.

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
And it would take away from this forum all that is great about it.

It has it's devotees , if you dont like it, leave it.

But this is the SSML forum, Why should we leave it? The only people who come on here and say how fantastic he is don't even support teams in this league. The rest of us have had to put up with his ravings for a year and got fed up with it a long time ago.

Maybe you can entice Rhodes onto the CCL forum.

Originally Posted By: Wader
Seriously think about it Cec

Wader - I take onboard your point of view and appreciate that it might be annoying for you and other Forum members however
'Sugar's' dictatorial regime at Haringey should not be tolerated in any way shape or form. Can I just ask whether he has got to you today as your last few posts have given me the impression he has given you a ring, I'm assuming you are Maurice Dorrington although you needn't confirm that.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Wader
Seriously think about it Cec

Wader - I take onboard your point of view and appreciate that it might be annoying for you and other Forum members however
'Sugar's' dictatorial regime at Haringey should not be tolerated in any way shape or form. Can I just ask whether he has got to you today as your last few posts have given me the impression he has given you a ring, I'm assuming you are Maurice Dorrington although you needn't confirm that.

That would have been a good post if you had stopped before "however".

Methinks you assume wrongly.

Your assumption on who I am is totally incorrect.

Your assumption I have been 'got at' is totally incorrect and couldn't be further from the truth.

Indeed I find it insulting that you believe I can't have a thought of my own on this subject.

I have had my say, you have indulged me and I thank you for that, but in the words of the Dragons, as far as this subject is concerned with regard to intelligent discussion - "I'm out"

HTFCEW,

If you have visited the CCL forum you would know it could not entice Rhodes to post, its usually on a level of 11 year old text messages.

I have even passed Rhodes test as to my right to post on this forum.

You should thank your stars you not only have Rhodes posting but several others who are prepared to respond tirelessly, I keep reading in admiration and frankly my observers book collection has been sadly neglected.

TheSpursFan - Thank you for your continued support, I really appreciate your comments and will be interested to see what HTFCew posts in reply. As for Wader's post I have to say I am a little disappointed, I wasn't insulting him in the slightest, indeed I respect his views and regard him as one of the better posters on here.

3praise - 'We' are all over the Tottenham Journal like a rash today with the following article headlined 'Celebrating 100 Years of Borough FC':

"This season Haringey Borough Football Club celebrates its 100th birthday. The Coles Park Club effectively began life in 1907 as Tufnell Park in the London League. Other names from its past history are Wood Green Town, Tufnell Park (Edmonton), Edmonton and Edmonton and Haringey, with the name Haringey Borough finally being adopted in the mid 1970's. On August 4 (3.30pm) Borough will mark the occasion with a match against London Colney, another Club celebrating its Centenary this year, to play for the Centenary Cup. A big local turnout is anticipated and the Club hope to see a number of names from the past, in particular former Haringey Borough players and those who played for its earlier component teams. Additional activities for the afternoon are being planned and will be announced in the next few weeks".

Now was that so hard, well done.

The article goes on to say:

"Haringey Borough's road to Wembley starts, fittingly enough, at home to Wembley FC on 18 August. The extra preliminary round clash will be played at Coles Park against the highly rated Combined Counties outfit, who finished third out of twenty two Club's last season. In the FA Vase qualifying round Borough are at home to Harwich and Parkeston of the Ridgeons Eastern Combined League Premier Division. If successful Borough would then play away in the first round at either Northampton Spencer or St Margaretsbury.