Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Haringey Borough FC thread

TheSpursFan - I couldn't have put it better myself, how do you do it.

How did 'we' get on today in the Centenary game with London Colney, does anyone know.

Thanks, you see I am still so used to it not being updated that I didn't automatically think of doing that and I'm sure I'm not the only one, it shows what damage has been done.

It's not my responsibilty

I would think that as you are now Public Relations Officer for Kentish Town, and that the website is the place a lot of people will go to find out about the club, that is is very much your responsibility to ensure that it gets updated by somebody, even if that person is not you.

Yes you would think so wouldn't you, I don't disagree.

So, you really are "out of the loop" then?

Horace - I don't think that's the case but I don't currently have access powers like I had with the Club's Forum, when I do then you will be reliably informed what colour underwear Lee Scott is wearing on a daily basis.

Rhodes, it's obvious to the whole world that Kentish Town have long since realised what a "character" they took on in you, and have taken you "offline". One place they can't achieve this is on this forum. I bet Aki chuckles to himself every day!

Horace - That's an interesting post in that if Kentish Town don't want me to post on this Forum and others Worldwide in order to promote the Club they only have to say the word, they have tongue's in their mouths (sorry to mention tongue's again). What has 'Sugar' got to do with anything, he knows full well that I have his number which is why he is running scared and tried to get me banned by writing that ridiculous five page letter to the SSML with thirty pages of posts attached.

yes Rhodes which is why you got demoted from seceratary of KTFC to reserve boot cleaner! Horace is absolutly correct Aki must Chuckle to himself everyday!

3praise - Why do you come out with statements like that when you know perfectly well that they're not true, if I was demoted like you suggest do you really think I would hang around when there were 101 other offers on the table. If 'Sugar' is chuckling then I think he will be laughing on the other side of his face before too long when Chief Superintendent O'Brien feels his collar, probably at Stansted airport when he gets back from Cyprus.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
3praise - Why do you come out with statements like that when you know perfectly well that they're not true, if I was demoted like you suggest do you really think I would hang around when there were 101 other offers on the table. If 'Sugar' is chuckling then I think he will be laughing on the other side of his face before too long when Chief Superintendent O'Brien feels his collar, probably at Stansted airport when he gets back from Cyprus.

Is that in O'Brien's jurisdiction ?

Also, can you let me know the time and flight number of his return into the UK, as I may photograph the event for posterterity

Don't ask me but 3praise will be able to reliably inform you of that.

As is my usual response: CHECK THE WEBSITE!!!!!!

Rhodes i just see a very interesting statistic you have posted 891 messages in the last 30 days man thats impressive - my question still stands as to what you have done with your kids this summer holiday!?!?!

3praise - I haven't taken the kids anywhere so far during this summer holiday, unlike you it would seem caravaning in Clacton.