Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Haringey Borough FC thread

I am not a particularly family orientated person, as I've openly stated before the beautiful game always comes first.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I am not a particularly family orientated person, as I've openly stated before the beautiful game always comes first.

Which would explain your horror and mortification when Clement Temile failed to turn up at Basildon United (without telling you beforehand!) because he chose to take his wife to the airport instead.

I did have a missed call from 'the great one' on my mobile when I got to Basildon otherwise I would have known he wouldn't be there, as it was Hector Valera was there as Clement's trusted second in command so it really didn't matter that much, that's the beauty of having two UEFA 'A' qualified Coaches at the Club which must be unprecedented at Step 6 level.

So ARE you confirming that Mr Temile actually completed his course and qualified then? You have ignored my previous requests for clarification.

As far as I'm aware he has, I don't keep him on a leash and he doesn't tell me everything he does when he's away from the Club.

as it was Hector Valera was there as Clement's trusted second in command so it really didn't matter that much

But this is completely irrelevant to the point. The point was that you feel football should come before family but clearly your beloved Clement feels differently, which must have left you mortified.

It's not irrelevant at all, I feel that football comes before anything else but that doesn't mean everyone is obliged to share my view as to other people, like 3praise for example, things like shopping and caravaning come first. Besides the Basildon United game was just a friendly, I might have felt differently if it was a league or cup fixture.

Like I said he could be Prince Charles for all I care but I admit he is like an itch you can't scratch at times with his nonsensical posts and his Bobby Moore style defending of 'Sugar' when he must know full well that the man has ruined 'our' beloved Haringey Borough. He has also failed to answer at least a dozen questions that I have asked him over the last six months or so and that is also frustrating.

3praise - Yes I was wondering whether you had heard of the 70's song 'There are more questions than answers', here are the first five for you to be getting on with in no particular order and I would be grateful if you didn't put your trademark spin on the replies:

1. Where is the signed shirt and ball kindly donated by Spurs following the fire at Coles Park last year.

2. What is the story behind Tracy Cohen leaving the Club she had been a central part of since the formation of the Women's team.

3. Why was the performance at Royston Town on 28 April so lacklustre bearing in mind what was at stake.

4. Why was 'Sugar' not present at the Club's Centenary match last Saturday bearing in mind the occasion and who was attending from the SSML hierarchy.

5. Whilst on that subject you will recall me mentioning the Cole family who the ground is named after and who I had built up a strong rapport with, were they invited to the Centenary event on Saturday.

Thanks in advance for you cooperation.

Yes but that's exactly my point, why didn't 'Sugar' postpone his departure for a day so he could attend his Club's momentus Centenary game and meet and greet Mr Burns and Mr Forrester, it must have been a real kick in the teeth to them and simply says it all, I bet the London Colney Chairman was in attendance.

1. Where is the signed shirt and ball kindly donated by Spurs following the fire at Coles Park last year. ANSWER - whereever you left it.

2. What is the story behind Tracy Cohen leaving the Club she had been a central part of since the formation of the Women's team. ANSWER - As a person who knows mostly about the first team you should email JB for an accurate answer.

3. Why was the performance at Royston Town on 28 April so lacklustre bearing in mind what was at stake. ANS - After a good run of games the pressure finally got to the lads and they ran out of steam. Not to take anything away from Royston who played very well with a high tempo.

4. Why was 'Sugar' not present at the Club's Centenary match last Saturday bearing in mind the occasion and who was attending from the SSML hierarchy. ANS - he is a family man who takes his kids away on holidays unlike some.

5. Whilst on that subject you will recall me mentioning the Cole family who the ground is named after and who I had built up a strong rapport with, were they invited to the Centenary event on Saturday. ANS - leave a message on the club's website guestbook and ask them, im sure they will come back with an equally good answer.

I feel i have answered these questions to the best of my ability thanks in advance for accepting my thanks.

Yes but that's exactly my point, why didn't 'Sugar' postpone his departure for a day so he could attend his Club's momentus Centenary game and meet and greet Mr Burns and Mr Forrester, it must have been a real kick in the teeth to them and simply says it all, I bet the London Colney Chairman was in attendance.

Maybe the London Colney Chairman doesnt have kids. or they have already been on their holidays that summer.

Do you really think that's the case or it might be because he attached significant importance to his Club's Centenary fixture with the SSML Chairman and Treasurer coming along to watch and present the trophy. It's obvious 'Sugar' over talked himself last week when coming on here to say he was going away on holiday the day before the game, I'm sure he would have preferred to keep that 'Royal Secret'. It also explains why you can probably count the legal cases he wins on one hand.

He cant be doing that badly - seeing the cars he has, the holidays he goes on AND TAKES THE KIDS - and owning a good standard club amongst other things He must have won more then you know Rhodes

You need to remember that however wins or loses legal cases... the solicitors always WIN!!