Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

How crap was that.

Andy .

The writing was on the wall for this one. two good away wins , back at home where we were unbeaten, hard work all day to get the match on to keep the run going and playing a mid table team. Very disappointing but I had a bad feeling about this one.

i missed the last 2 away games and the fantastic football that was played , so you come to a home game and you expect to see the same sort of stuff maybe better than they play away but you don`t all you get is crap inconsistant football . We maybe on top of the league but we won`t be recognised as TITLE contenders until we are consistant everywhere we go . Every game at home has a twist of fate to it but our away matches are fairytales of success . WHY WHY WHY.

Why do we bother? Everytime we try & get gates to increase they let us down on the pitch. Maybe they should play in front of just few people then maybe they will play better. I am fed up with this.First half it took us half hour to adjust to the conditions but then we came alive & were on fire & went in 1 up & cruising. Unlucky not to go in 3 up.

Then second half,well least said about that the better.They cannot expect to win anything by not working for it!

The last 5 games immediately after half time we have been very slow out of the blocks. Tonight we took 35 minutes before we woke up! This has to be addressed.

Overall with the past 6 games I am not disheartend too much though as they had already exceeded my expectations before tonight but we had an opprtunity tonight to have a massive crowd on Saturday & they let us down. Am really pissed off mainly for that reason.

What did they have in their cuppa at half-time thats what I want to know. Not a dig at you Alan but something somewhere got into their cups,it must have.

Or maybe & more likely the attitude was completely wrong for that second half.

We have to work to win games. The 3 points wont be handed to us on a silver platter! Its a 90 minute game & they need to be told that. They are much much better than that.I still reckon they were nobbled. It was too bad to be true that second half!

We could'nt pass wind tonight how many times did the mid-field pass straight to a Staines player. I missed the last 2 away games so I have'nt seen the best. Very disappoined because supporters were leaveing in their droves just when we were getting in a possition at the top of the table and getting the crowds back.

Cant understand why Jay was put up front just because DH went off,I know he got a good goal last week but dont F about the midfield,lets keep that part intact,we lost a lot in the mid because of that change,we must have a player that can run around up front,but lets keep the mid.

After the game Jimmy came up to me and said that we were poor in the second-half and that the lads are dissapointed. Trott also came up to me and he admitted that we were poor in the second-half, so its good to see that the players have the same view as us, but this should not have happened and we NEED TO WIN on Saturday.