Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

How crap was that.

Andy .

And one less with you not turning up. Is that a case of two fans forward one fan back/gone. Going to be a long time getting that magic number if everyone stays away because of supersticions even though I am the biggest supersticious one alive.

Try & get there. We have to put your hoodoo to rest sometime.

Going back to how it was not poor goalkeeping,when Jay made it 2-3,I thought we still had a chance of getting somthing out of the game,then the ball went down our half and yes maybe the mid or defence could have done better but the shot on goal was hardley the shot of the night and it seems Mitten made a token gesture to save it,after that the heads went down.

Not there but seems a very valid post;and you can picture that happening.

I'm sure everyone is mates in training and post match, but i reckomn deep down, even though they can't say publicly, tmost of the team would be more confident with SCS behind them

Well, my lamenting laymen, it does take two teams to make a football match.

As much as we were woeful in the second half I thought that Staines played us and the conditions really well. I agree Trotty got his tactics wrong pushing Jay forward and leaving us light in the midfield but Staines really stepped up the pace and harried for virtually everything.

I have to say that I thought we looked tired, and I therefore hope that Saturday's game doesn't come to soon for us!

Abdullah the mindful!

Wasn't the crucial 3rd goal the one that our defence thoght was offside? Even the Staines player seemed to hesitate for a second. The Staines reporter even admitted to me after that the "off-side" decision was arguable.

My sense was (as shared in the commentary) that the Staines game plan was to not give us any time or space - and it worked a treat. My big disaapointment was that they were able to maintain that effectiveness for the whole 90 mins. So what was it we didn't do to allow that to happen?