Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Build up to Horsham + predictions

Cookie

If it continues to rain it will be a good swimming pool. Therefore, for this game and due to the suspension of Jay and, doubts over Danny's fitness I think we should sign Mo Takaloo. After all after his diving against the reserves we would have someone capable of getting 10 out of 10 for diving ability and win on penalties.

Looking on Horsham site I see both games scheduled for Tuesday & Wednesday were cancelled due to a waterlogged pitch. Lets hope they are only trying to protect it for Saturday. Also looks like they may have a few extra supporters as they are giving away free tickets to U16's for the game.

From the Horsham website:

Horsham have made a formal approach to Whyteleafe for Ryan Rummery. Although the seven-day period does not expire until early next week, talks are taking place and it is hoped that he may be signed in time to play against Margate on Saturday.

Rummery was a former favourite at the Atspeed Stadium but suffered with injury problems. He is now back to full fitness and has scored six times for Whteleafe in their Division One South campaign this term.

Has now signed today and will play against us tomorrow.

Well, it better had be on because I am totally suffering withdrawal through lack of footy.

Had to resort to Christmas shopping and plastering the spare bedroom and I have royally had more than enough of that.

Wet pitch we can live with, weather looking good for tomorrow.

So COME ON THE BLUES.

Think i posted earlier that not predicting the result, but JJ would score.

I'll stick by that but also add that we will get 2 goals with the second scored by Kenny Pratt.

'In an audacious move, with Margate decimated by injury to DH,and suspensions,RT struggles to find 5 players for the substitutes bench, but decides to giveKenny Pratt some first team experience;and brings him on for the last eight minutes whereby Pratt has an instant impact grabbing a late goal for the 'Gate'.

Why not.We have no Yiga,Bagley or Holden(goodness knows where Sesay is) so why not.

I reckon RT will play:

Mitten,

Smith, Sapp,Trott,Standen

Abbo,Prothers,McKim,JJ

Dolton Pinnock.

subs:SCS,Oates,Donovan so who will the next 2 subs be-probably Wisker and who else is left so why not Pratt-at least he is a striker.

My favoured team would be:

SCS

Smith, Sapp,Trott,Standen

Oates Protheroe,Mckimm,JJ

Pinnock Abbott.

i'e-Greg is a decent wide player-can cross- and can give Smith much needed cover.

SCS a must in goal.Unfortunately RT's allegiance to Mitten looks like Duncan Fletcher's allegiance to Giles-and both are badly flawed.Stubborness sets in it seems.

Different-but i'd try Abbott as striker as i feel he has the necessary aggression and physical prescence ,and Pinnock is so good as a deep striker i would not disturb him from that role.

As an outright striker Pinnock gets lost and is a wasted talent

Just thought of this team:

SCS

Oates Smith Sappleton Trott Jackson

Protheroe McKimm Standen Dolton

Pinnock

Yes I know it is 5-4-1 but it allows Oates and JJ to push forward down the wings. Dolton and Proths can then support Pinns upfront.

Revelotionary I know chace of it happening remote.