Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

So bad........ yet so good!

upthegate

Not there, but maybe from afar one can be a bit more subjective.

Fantastic result imo.

A win is a win is a win.

I'd take any win, no matter how.

You have to decide if you want pretty fotball or results.

My choice would be the result anytime but respect others may differ.

As some have said -difficult conditions and a potential banana skin.

we defeated both of those adversaries,so again a fantastic result imo.

its unrealistic to expect the guys to play 'total football' for 90 minutes, but sounds like we did it in second half-even earlier this season we would not have pulled the result around-now we can..

Well done today.

Good wishes for Ashford

Two things occured to me about yesterday.

The first is that it was a heavy pitch and I don't think we have played much of our good stuff on heavy pitches all season. Remember the Staines game!

The second is that I think Trotty realised he couldn't just drop people who played well in the Horsham game. Many on this forum indicated he should play the banned players from the outset, but Trotty stayed true to last weeks team, only changing it later in the match.

The tactic not only improved the football but blew Hendon away in the end!

Abdullah the quote!

Not there yesterday but listened on the radio and it appeared from the commentary that we were not too good in the first 25-30 mins. We then improved in the second half but did not seem to be doing anything until the second goal. What makes me wonder is what is going to happen when we play well. When was the last season that we scored so many goals. Another 4 yesterday and everybody says we were poor!!!! 3 against the top team at Bromley 4 against top team Horsham 4 against Leyton and 5 against Folkstone plus others. Someone is on for a hioding.