Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ring out the old and ring in the new!

andyetfc

Happy new year to all.

A very good evening was spent at the Wheatsheaf where locals and Towners joined together to see in the new year.

Drinks were flowing to tunes by DJ Dave and food was provided by the evening's hosts, Phil and Annie.

Dancing in the space provided was at a premium, but it was good to see the majority of folk get up and dance when Dancing Queen by ABBA came on which was requested by my better half! Meddars was seen in a different light - maybe the Dancing King!

The Karaoke at 1.00pm was fantastic, especially as there was no karaoke machine!

I wouldn't mind thinking there are some sore heads today!

Originally Posted By: andyetfc
Happy new year to all.

A very good evening was spent at the Wheatsheaf where locals and Towners joined together to see in the new year.

Drinks were flowing to tunes by DJ Dave and food was provided by the evening's hosts, Phil and Annie.

Dancing in the space provided was at a premium, but it was good to see the majority of folk get up and dance when Dancing Queen by ABBA came on which was requested by my better half! Meddars was seen in a different light - maybe the Dancing King!

The Karaoke at 1.00pm was fantastic, especially as there was no karaoke machine!

Gutted I missed out on that then... crazy

Originally Posted By: andyetfc
Happy new year to all.

Ditto to all of that Andy. Thanks to Phil & Annie for a GREAT night. Great Music by Dib Dob. Also enjoyed the karaoke at the end. Shame we had to leave when we did but Mr Club Secretary had an early start for work!!!!!

Don't think we missed too much though.

PS: No Sore Heads Here today.

glad u all had a good time, we really enjoyed ourselves and having you guys along makes it even better. The regulars are in this morning and were impressed with the Town ladies singing (so what about the blokes???)

we do it all over again on 2nd Feb with a live band (sorry dib dob!)

see you all saturday