Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

3-3 with great wakering

smallsy

The only reason it could be labled a poor result is because Town "would" have won if the starting formation was selected to the job in hand !

Why start with "little Kojo" at left back against Jamie White, the tallest player on the park, left unmarked drifting in for 2 goals.

Why not start with Carrol, who even Jim said had a good game at Flackwell and have a left back ( Bastian ) at left back ?

A very entertaining game in which GWR played there part, but, it has to be 2 points dropped by Town.

I cannot see the Urchins having the same result on Saturady, can you ?

Originally Posted By: OldTowner
The only reason it could be labled a poor result is because Town "would" have won if the starting formation was selected to the job in hand !

Why start with "little Kojo" at left back against Jamie White, the tallest player on the park, left unmarked drifting in for 2 goals.

Why not start with Carrol, who even Jim said had a good game at Flackwell and have a left back ( Bastian ) at left back ?

A very entertaining game in which GWR played there part, but, it has to be 2 points dropped by Town.

I cannot see the Urchins having the same result on Saturady, can you ?

Both Mr Happy and I couldn't see us scoring in the first 30 minutes. Mind you, we were looking at the shops and houses along the A13!