Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

what you boys doing tonight?

smallsy

Originally Posted By: Talk_Is_Cheap
Good stuff I am gagging for run out, its been a while since I reminded myself I have no first touch, a shocking left foot and cant cross for quids...!!

Bout right....that`s how I always remember you son!

Yeah he may have made a few, but nothing that bad mate.

I wouldnt say that son, I remember Muzza taking you out in the first half you wasnt best pleased about that..!!

Ref was shcoking....cant believe I got booked for nothing! Wan*er.

You brother was getting kicked about as he was dwelling on the ball too much but probably because the midfield was so congested!

Thought he done ok to be fair although how he did`nt get sent off i`ll never know!

love the way he picks his targets to square up to...ha ha! First Topping and now Kempy! Good lad!

Thought the game was ok to be fair....I was waiting for a forearm smash on a certain someone so Barr(ie) reeled me in!

Cheers Silencer, I would be smart and say how I remember you but I will let people do that for themselves...!!

Onebreast, yes mate they showed that bit of experience needed at times like that. None the less still frustrating when you are on the receiving end..!!

I`ll remember your sarcasim when your running doogies after my 40 yard toe-punts all night! "Chase that you mug" ha ha

first team vs reserve games are disgusting. trenks has the right idea sitting this one out!