Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

DEAR STEPH

Man From Mars

Hello mate hows it going old chum ?

What an interesting week I have had , Last thursday we gathered outside the yankie embassy in Grovenor Square In protest about the existance of Guantalamo bay and the shameful detension of the poor 400 souls detained there ,Its been there for five years now mate ,makes you wonder how old castro let it happen dont it eh mate. Anyway we made our point with some good old fashioned traffic stopping and about 100 protestors were clad in orange boiler suits , A few celebs turned up to congratulate us on our just cause . Cherie Blairs old man was one of them , Pete Tatchell was another Oh and I met Mr Begg whos son is Involved in this unjust detension (hes a nice bloke) Weather got to me a bit mate it don't do the sciatica much good this time of year ,But did we cheese the old bobbies off ,There was quite a lot of chants in Urdu but I couldn't understand much of it mate ,But I stood there very proudly holding my placard .It was good day and we're going to do it again some day.

On saturday I was down the strand protesting about that Fascist ballerina bird who is a member of the B N P . We are planning to disrupt some of her performances soon mate so I'll keep you up to speed on that .Problem is they only sell tickets to posh gits and toffs so its a bit difficult to get in . Take care old chum ,Kev.

Orange boiler suits, Stopping traffic, Urdu chanting, waving placards & that odious shirtlifter Peter Tatchell, you do make me smile MFM, I cant help but think all you nutters should be locked up in Guantalamo Bay!!

Who is this "fascist ballerina bird" then & what has she been upto? mind you if she is anything to do with the BNP she should be locked up with your mates in the bay!

Hope your fit & healthy & maybe look forward to seeing you at the rearranged game in Feb.......unless your at some protest somewhere! happybouncer

MFM

You would have been better engaged writing to the Times, Daily Mail or even the Sun in the style of the guy in the first page of the letters column in the Guaardian this morning.

Of the disaster that was Iraq 2 men lost their job. Mark Gilligan and Greg White and Hutton hanged himself.

The establishment has been compared to the sea and the beach. The tide comes in and washes the sand smooth again. You do your representation of King Canute efforts if you like (though he only did it to demonstrate that he could not control the sea).

Me, I prefer to make a difference. If 2 million in Hyde Park could not stop a war what do you think your pathetic demonstration achieved.

Originally Posted By: Steph

Me, I prefer to make a difference. If 2 million in Hyde Park could not stop a war what do you think your pathetic demonstration achieved.
"2" million WOW thats very impressive !!And the vast majority were most likely of asian extraction and wacko's who have nothing better to do with their time. It always strikes me as odd how people like you fail to mention the 58 million that didn't demonstrate . Perhaps you lefties are not as numerous as you think.

Oh and I almost forgot M F M was spotted by Big horn 1 this afternoon outside elstree studio's with about 20-30 other raving nutters ,waiting for Jade Goody to appear . Ha Ha.

UU

MFM Is totally serious and should be taken so. He and I go back a very long time.

As for you. Hitler is dead but you seem to take the part fairly well. Perhaps you would like to rebuild the gas chambers.

a somewhat strange post there 'steph'....having never met me perhaps you could enlighten me as to how I would make a good replacement for hitler.....

especially as I am from a jewish mother.....

Originally Posted By: BladeRunner
..."2" million WOW thats very impressive !!And the vast majority were most likely of asian extraction and wacko's who have nothing better to do with their time. It always strikes me as odd how people like you fail to mention the 58 million that didn't demonstrate . Perhaps you lefties are not as numerous as you think....

Blade Runner for PM!!!!

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
UU

MFM Is totally serious and should be taken so. He and I go back a very long time.

As for you. Hitler is dead but you seem to take the part fairly well. Perhaps you would like to rebuild the gas chambers.

a somewhat strange post there 'steph'....having never met me perhaps you could enlighten me as to how I would make a good replacement for hitler.....

Classic! Cant wait for the reply to that.....if there is one forthcoming.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
UU

Oh Steph ....Oooops blush

If anyone's a fascist surely it's someone who seeks to prevent others from voicing opinions opposite to their own, for example by trying to prevent a dancer performing because she belongs to a legal political party, or prventing others who enjoy that sort of tosh from watching it.

I have no time or sympathy for the knuckle dragging boneheads of the BNP and apart fromn a desire for trains to run on time I don't think I agree with any of their policies.

But as the man once a said (to slightly paraphrase), although I despise what she says, I would defend to the death her right to say it.

Unc Urchin

"if the martian was serious he should be taken away and quietly exterminated....."

The fact that you do not seem to appreciate that there is a human being on the other end of that post and suggest extermination. Hitler also had the opinion that human beings were expendable and could be "exterminated".

Lets not forget that Communist leaders during recent history have 'exterminated' over 200 million people.It is continuing to this very day,with the Marxist leader of Etheopia recently being convicted of genocide.There is an endless list of of regimes that believe human beings are expendable.Extremism and radicalism from whichever pole of the politcal specrum,will always breeding ground for inhumanity.