Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

DEAR STEPH

Man From Mars

"Can you imagine what would happen if a Conservative Club was regularly letting its function room to white supremacists? "

Typical Tory trying to rewrite history.

You appear to have forgotten the exposure of the Monday Club white supremacists centred on Stirling University. Still why spoil a good rant. Panorama exposed the Monday Club around 12-13 years ago.

Originally Posted By: Steph

"Can you imagine what would happen if a Conservative Club was regularly letting its function room to white supremacists? "

Typical Tory trying to rewrite history.

You appear to have forgotten the exposure of the Monday Club white supremacists centred on Stirling University. Still why spoil a good rant. Panorama exposed the Monday Club around 12-13 years ago.

It's also typical of the left-wingers in this country to ignore any 'indiscretions' from ethnic minorities in the hope that if they're nice to them they might vote for labour or the Lib-Dems when it matters. Still when they come to root out the kuffours Steph you won't care because you'll be away on your boat and heading for calmer shores. Cheers pal.

Bad Egg

I dont usually reply to your posts as I feel that they tend to display your ignorance and it is wrong to mock the afflicted. The general knows the response that I made and you are repeating his mistake. In his post was the comment,

To put your mind right. It was the a typical tory rant which was posted and which tried to rewrite history. The consertives have regularly let function rooms to white supremacists and this was highlighted in a Panorama exopse in 1986. "Maggie's Militant Tendancy". It led to the resignation of Harvey Procter, remember him. Following his resignation he was replaced by Theresa Gorman another raver who infamously wrote in the Local Government Chronicle that "the market is the purest form of democracy". Meanwhile back to Harvey Procter who was rescued by his fellow conservatives including Michael Heseltine.

Now I was wrong in my dates it was much earlier than I thought and it was St Andrews University and not Stirling but even you can understand where I am coming from. It is not the left who ignore their past indiscretions. (The labour party publicly removed the militant tendancy) It is the tories and their rag the Daily Mail.

It was Vere Harmsworth the proprietor of the DM who supported Hitler and Oswald Mosley prior to the second world war.

Still now I am degenerating to a left wing rant. Please note I will have much more will power in future and will ignore you completely.

Bad Egg

It is not the left who ignore their past indiscretions.

I think you'll find that politicians of all political persuasions ignore or hide their indiscretions. Many come to power with good intentions but the power ends up corrupting them to varying degrees.

Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
Bad Egg

It is not the left who ignore their past indiscretions.

I think you'll find that politicians of all political persuasions ignore or hide their indiscretions. Many come to power with good intentions but the power ends up corrupting them to varying degrees.

Find myself agreeing with Mr H there. Politicians all become careerists. All about protecting ones seat by saying the right thing at the right time.

Bad Egg

I dont usually reply to your posts as I feel that they tend to display your ignorance and it is wrong to mock the afflicted. The general knows the response that I made and you are repeating his mistake. In his post was the comment,

To put your mind right. It was the a typical tory rant which was posted and which tried to rewrite history. The consertives have regularly let function rooms to white supremacists and this was highlighted in a Panorama exopse in 1986. "Maggie's Militant Tendancy". It led to the resignation of Harvey Procter, remember him. Following his resignation he was replaced by Theresa Gorman another raver who infamously wrote in the Local Government Chronicle that "the market is the purest form of democracy". Meanwhile back to Harvey Procter who was rescued by his fellow conservatives including Michael Heseltine.

Now I was wrong in my dates it was much earlier than I thought and it was St Andrews University and not Stirling but even you can understand where I am coming from. It is not the left who ignore their past indiscretions. (The labour party publicly removed the militant tendancy) It is the tories and their rag the Daily Mail.

It was Vere Harmsworth the proprietor of the DM who supported Hitler and Oswald Mosley prior to the second world war.

Still now I am degenerating to a left wing rant. Please note I will have much more will power in future and will ignore you completely.

Don't worry Steph the feeling's mutual. I've been ignoring you and your sort's pious sanctimonious claptrap for years. Take it as read that if your an advertisement for the Lib-Dems consider them one vote less than they had last election.

It would seem to me that Steph and MFM have particular views on things which I would never criticise. It seems to me that they mean well and I applaud their stance on a number of issues. Probably because i'm a bit of an old leftie myself.

However, as ever when politics gets mentioned on here people like Bad Egg who have opposing views replies and we end up with the usual arguments. Why don't you agree to disagree and move on.

You're absolutely right THM. I got a call about half an hour ago from Mr. Egginton - He was absolutely frothing when Steph suggested he was afflicted. "I ain't no bleedin' retard" he said. "I'll give him what for". Personally I think both of them are ridiculously extreme, but each to their own.

Originally Posted By: The Horse'sMouth
It seems to me that they mean well and I applaud their stance on a number of issues. Probably because i'm a bit of an old leftie myself.

Well said THM. I agree but I'm also on the left.

By the way Steph - I've just driven by your premises in Hendon and I noticed that you didn't have an ETFC fixture poster on display! Let me know if you want a copy sending over.

That isn't mine.

I know the estate agents that you are talking about and I wondered whether I should make a fuss. As my company has only been going for around 3 years it seems to me that they probably could challenge my title.

I haven't seen it for some time but aren't they SH Estate Agents. They are not a limited company as far as I know.

BAD EGG ...AFFLICTED ,Thats a classic coming from old steph , Sometimes steph its very difficult to ignore preople like you ,Its the likes of you and M F M that have given our once proud nation away to all and sundry ,It wouldn't be such a bad idea to have another world war ,Then you'll see how many of the lilly livered spongers and hangers on run to the Air/sea ports to claim the nationality of their ancestry , Good old George Dubya Bush ,bring it on.