Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Best ESL keeper???

Hookey

well said TIC . fck off monk you stumpy little runt !!

If we cant vote for our own then id say

1)mccartney - burnham

2)Tucker - Barking

3) Hardingham - Brentwood

other keepers who ive thought looked ok though this year are smallsy , finn (although his kicking is w*nk) and the young manor keeper jack buckfield i think his name is .

like it

on the GK debate lads when he is fit i cant see past finn. ive never seen or heard of him making a mistake and he has played for west ham.

macca is a superb keeper and especially loves a penalty save but he does make mistakes. he is a lot younger then finn though so give him a few years.

dont rate brentwood keeper myself and i dont see why redders never got a chance. he is just really tall.

ive seen tucker twice and he is solid but never seen anything magnificent.

top 3 finn, macca and tucker for me

how funny was that when Ginge was sitting in Grantys seat the other night and ed calls the team out "in goal , grant lee " and then points to Ginge . Ha ha ha ha ha

Originally Posted By: The_Monk
i agree bout buckfield pulled off string of excellent saves against us cant comment on Finn not seen him yet.

He may have played for west ham blahdy blahdy blah and fair play to him for that but you can only go on what you know and I have to say every time we have played them his kicking has been kwango and pretty slow off his line . Ive seen him make some great saves to be fair but just makes me feel youve always got a chance of a s8it clearance costing them . Plus he is one of few men in the esl - Callum Foley and Craig Etherington are others (!!!) who are hugely fatter than my good self !!

Originally Posted By: Talk_Is_Cheap
Dont know what is funnyer Trinks, that or the fact the samo has done a Martins..!!

can we mention Tic's beautiful air shot !!!