Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ruislip Manor

I see that there is another statement about Hounslow Borough on the Hellenic League Website incase Lato, Spidermanor and Manorborn haven't spotted the good news that a rescue package is in place:

Poulos Takes Control - 28th February

Stefan Poulos the founder of Hounslow Borough has been re-instated as Club Chairman at an emergency general meeting held at the clubs HQ on Wednesday.

Poulos will be putting in place a rescue package with fellow club officers to take the club through to the end of the present season. In conjunction with Club Secretary Eddy Mee and Match Secretary & Manager Dennis Bainborough the club has responded to the issues that caused their temporary suspension from membership of the Sport Italia Hellenic League on Friday of last week'.

Actually I hadn't noticed it but why single out just the Ruislip Manor supporters...oh yes you are muck raking again aren't you rhodes.

Good luck to Hounslow Borough, its always sad to see a club in trouble and actually knowing Eddie and Dennis (do you know them rhodes?) then I know they will do what they can to ensure the club survives.

Lato - I'm not muck raking at all, just trying to be helpful that's all. Did you happen to purchase the Non League paper today by the way as by coincidence there was an article on the Hounslow Borough situation as follows:

Former Chairman Stefan Poulos has returned to Hounslow Borough to save the Hellenic Premier Club from the brink of collapse. Last week it looked as if Boro were set to fold after being suspended by the league for non payment of just £60 in fines. The suspension led to the cancellation of their league games against Witley United and Almondsbury Town. It followed months of strife amid allegations that debts were not being paid and players had not received their wages. Now Poulos, who founded the Club 20 years ago and has pumped £47,000 into it over the past two seasons, has been reinstated as Chairman at an emergency general meeting on Wednesday. Poulos quit three months ago during a period of upheaval which included a walkout of key players after they were not paid. Manager Dennis Bainbridge who has also taken over as Club Secretary said "I had my promised budget for only seven weeks of the season, however Stefan has now promised that from this weekend all of the players will be paid until the end of the season. The problem was that debts were not being paid and kept mounting up and eventually we were suspended for non payment of fines, that will not happen again. The league worked with us to get out of this mess, fair play to the Hellenic League Secretary Brian King who was hugely supportive".

The league had given Hounslow a deadline of 4pm on Wednesday to produce a contingency package to prove that the Club could fulfil its obligations until the end of the season and resolve other outstanding issues. The Club, who currently groundshare at Bedfont, hope to find a home of their own next season.

What interested me most of all about the above article was that there was no mention of Ruislip Manor and the aborted groundshare at Grosvenor Vale.

no i didn't but what interests me is that you bother to mention it considering you are not in full possession of all the facts.

And before you ask I am not either.

Now I know you will say that I should be as I am obviously in your imagination in constant communication with the Ruislip Manor FC committee despite me repeatedly saying I am not.

So what is your honest opinion then of what happened between Ruislip Manor and Hounslow Borough and why Hounslow walked away from Grosvenor Vale in the way they did.

I am not prepared to discuss that because as i said I don't know all the facts.

Lato - That's disappointing, you must have an opinion.

read my post again rhodes.

Forums are all about members opinions otherwise there would be little point in having them, why are you so reluctant to give yours over this particular issue when you are always so ready and willing to have your say on other topics such as the Olympics. Do you know something or perhaps you've been sworn to secrecy by the Grosvenor Vale hierarchy who are keeping so mysteriously tight lipped over Hounslow's sudden departure.

yes they are, I have my reasons mainly because I don't think dirty washing should be laundered in public , no I don't, no I haven't.

however the RMFC hierarchy don't post on here, infact I don't even know if they read it though I know the manager does.

Now stop fishing and get back to writing my apology for your slander or had you forgotten?

Lato - Point taken however I see that the story continues to run and run despite your efforts to camouflage it and was all over the local West London press like a rash again recently with your Club finally receiving a mention this time albeit a brief one:

http://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/sport...sishit_boro.php

can you explain my efforts to camoflague it to me please. I don't know the facts therefore I'm not going to speculate.

Get real you twerp!

Clearly there is something more to the story from Ruislip Manor's perspective than meets the eye, it all seems rather fishy to me that nobody from Grosvenor Vale has commented on the situation from day one or seems ready and willing to do so, all the noises have come from the Hounslow Borough camp.

its seems fishy to me that no one else comments on the KTFC messageboard apart from one sadly deluded and incredible annoying prat..no actually it doesn't seem fishy it makes perfect sense.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Clearly there is something more to the story from Ruislip Manor's perspective than meets the eye, it all seems rather fishy to me that nobody from Grosvenor Vale has commented on the situation from day one or seems ready and willing to do so, all the noises have come from the Hounslow Borough camp.

Why? No-one from the present Manor hierarchy posts on here, and in any event, it's not the sort of subject that a club would make public utterances about.

• 4 weeks later...

happy about what. About Hounslow going under, course not as I hate to see any football club fold. You make it look like I engineered that sad state of affairs by the tone of your post.

As I've tried to explain to you many times I have nothing to do with the running of RMFC or any groundshare agreements they may have enetered into. I am simply a supporter of the club but due to my previous association with RMFC, committee members of our fellow clubs recognize me at other clubs and welcome me into their board room (Royston, Haringey and Hertford being three I can think of). Now based on previous evidence you may not believe that and no doubt think I still have the 'ear' of the RMFC committee or hierarchy as you prefer to call them which is simply not true.

I just feel that it's a sad state of affairs what poor Hounslow Borough have had to endure this season, I'm not blaming you personally, of course not, however I don't think Ruislip Manor have come out of it smelling of roses by any means particularly as they still haven't uttered a word, giving their version of events, as to why Hounslow mysteriously walked away from Grosvenor Vale when they did leaving so many questions unanswered, it doesn't make any sense and smells a little fishy to me.

Do you actually know ALL the facts rhodes?