Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ruislip Manor

The Saint - I don't really know you as we haven't had any dealings as such but yes why not, in for a penny in for a pound, you seem like a decent sort.

The Saint was at that instantly forgettable throw away pre season game along with Spider and myself. You were too busy to notice him as you were writing a lengthy tome of a report and taking hundreds of pictures for reasons that aren't really clear unless you are planning the Clement Temile story in pictures (oops sorry folks I've probably just planted a seed of an idea in clip rods head)

Yes I vaguely remember a third person at the legendary friendly on 3 August who I didn't pass the time of day with, so that was The Saint was it. I always take hundreds of photos at the games I go to and for your information 'the great one' had not formally joined us as yet and wasn't there that evening, he was still in Lilleshall with the likes of Roy Keane and Peter Beardsley. The photos are useful as they can be e-mailed to all four corners of the globe in a blink of an eye, you wouldn't believe the places I get enquiries from hence my Outer Mongolia and Timbuktu comment the other day.