Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Urchin

mobile fone pests

why do people leave messages on mobiles....?

quite obviously if you don't get an answer the person you are ringing is busy....quite obviously they can see the missed call and if they WANT to... will ring you back......a missed call is one ringing session but a message sparks off a hundred 121's....

to anyone who has my number....if I don't answer I am fckn busy and if I WANT to I will ring you back...

don't leave a fckn message... grin

I don't have your number, but after reading how you feel about it, I wouldn't leave a message. grin

I have to agree with you, though. I can easily see who I didn't get to talk to, simply by looking at missed calls. But to have to listen to a voice mail from someone who was a wrong number to begin with is annoying. I don't have the option of getting rid of a voice mail without listening to it. Grrr.

Originally Posted By: GarySTFC
Can't you just change the settings Unc so it doesn't keep calling you back? It's easy enough to do on Vodafone I know that much...

are you serious..I can only just work out how to dial the numbers... grin

My messages should come under 999. I am an emergency service! chloe I can Police you. Keep your fire burning. Hospitalise you. Rescue you. Stop you from drowning (just). Have you in AA and make you tow the line with RAC grin

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
I thought you meant Alchoholics Anonymous, when you said AA.
I'm a member of AA, I haven't stopped drinking.........I just drink under an assumed name! laugh

I did. I've driven many a good man to drink. Mainly cos they are too tight to pay for a taxi! grin

shouldn't that be texing ?