Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Non League Football show on BBC London

GRS67

YIDARMY - I have a gut feeling that next Wednesday's article will be a classic and well worth waiting for, the beauty of her masterpieces are that you never know what she is going to write about and she keeps us all in suspenders watching the clock for an entire week.

YIDARMY - Just thinking on my feet here but I wonder if I could somehow influence what Caroline produces on a Wednesday by texting her one or two suggestions earlier in the week, what do you think, is it worth a shot. That way she might be prepared to give her views on the innovative goings on at Ebbsfleet and maybe even touch on the SSML instead of the three Conference divisions all the time.

What game are you off to today out of interest.

YIDARMY - Well you probably don't regret your decision as Man United v Liverpool was an interesting contest to say the least, who would have predicted that result although, having said that, most Non League Club bars have Sky tv now so you could have left home early and still taken in a game following the proceedings at Old Trafford.

My game of the day on Saturday had to be Stevenage v Ebbsfleet which I believe had everything, Ebbsfleet were 2-0 down at one point but have to be favourites now to reach Wembley for a second consecutive season which would be an amazing achievement and will probably double their MyFC membership, I wonder whether Caroline will touch on that on Wednesday.

Here we go folks, apologies for the delay but, as you know, thanks to the dysfunctional Keeps I'm not allowed to post from work. Enjoy:

Sent: 18 March 2009 10:39

Subject: Article this week from the BBC Non League show

When did football stop being about football?

I took a phone call today from a chairman at a Non League club who said he was stepping down (no prizes for guessing who). Love or loathe this particular man, he has for the most part on the pitch brought a higher level of football to this particular club. Off it though, the goings on have by some sides of the press been described as

YIDARMY - I tend to agree that this week's article was a bit of an anti climax, I was rather hoping for something on Ebbsfleet particularly as they had an excellent win at Crawley Town last night in the Setanta Shield Quarter Final in perfect preparation for Saturday's FA Trophy Semi Final Second Leg.

I'm rather disappointed that Caroline has dismissed the 'burger' conversation she heard as unimportant.

Harefield's beef burgers for example fit comfortably inside, and often overlap the bap. Leverstock Green's burgers, on the other hand, are quite simply overwhelmed by the size of the roll.

I wasn't tempted by the beef burgers at Haringey I have to say. crazy

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

being involved in a football club is all about the trappings around it, a sort of keeping up with the Joneses. Our stadium