Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Non League Football show on BBC London

GRS67

Greg Dyke - Arsenal e-mailed me recently, they wanted to know Lee's whereabouts so they could arrange gym facilities for him for the next year as well as get him on various programmes and courses, he wants to play for Wingate & Finchley when he's released where he will be handsomely rewarded.

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
I think I know where the Feb votes will be going...

Actually that isn't what I posted, someone has edited it.

Originally Posted By: The Doog is King

their players will probably be CRB checked before signing

Actually that's not a bad idea even at a tenner a time, thanks.

It will be interesting to see whether Caroline touches on her beloved Chelmsford City this week following yet another humiliating defeat at lowly Bishops Stortford on Saturday, with Josh Scott's Hayes & Yeading and Takumi Ake's Team Bath both hot on their heels with games in hand Caroline must be getting worried that Chelmo may not even make the playoffs.

Originally Posted By: YIDARMY
Cant wait for today's story im so exicited i can't even think about anything else.

not long now sam's

A bit longer than you thought Yid's, it's tomorrow. Too much excitement...I've gone all lightheaded just thinking about Caroline's words 'n stuff.

Sweet Caroline, Good times never seemed so good.

Not long now Yid's.

Folks - I hate to tell you this but I'm not at work today so won't be able to pick up Caroline's article when it's e-mailed through to me, I'm really sorry to let you all down, I guess we will all have to be patient for a bit longer unless Wader is able to post it this week, he often boasts receiving the article too so here's his chance for the spotlight he craves and to be taken seriously.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Folks - I hate to tell you this but I'm not at work today so won't be able to pick up Caroline's article when it's e-mailed through to me, I'm really sorry to let you all down, I guess we will all have to be patient for a bit longer unless Wader is able to post it this week, he often boasts receiving the article too so here's his chance for the spotlight he craves and to be taken seriously.

Is this true Wader? Well it's your chance for the big time, you know how much me and Yid's look forward to this day. You're not going to let us down are you?

Be patient Yid's, this could be a long day. crazy

Originally Posted By: samuelsmiles

Be patient Yid's, this could be a long day. crazy

Samuelsmiles - You're right, I'm not holding out any hope of Wader coming up trumps but let's hope he surprises us. I will text Caroline though to she if she is able to send the article to my home e-mail later today.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Does this mean that you will be posting all day then?