Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Non League Football show on BBC London

GRS67

Your thread was deleted as I was about to post on it Samster. Are you sure this is the right forum? In case you missed it --

Barnet v Watford Under 19's game on I believe. I haven't got the team sheet yet although I believe it's with Carolines article so should be quite soon. I'm hoping St Albans get the win.

Originally Posted By: samuelsmiles

I can't quite put my finger on it, but my concern is that this could be a bit of a let down. I hope not.

Samuelsmiles - Strangely enough the article is not worthy of the enormous anticipation this week and Chelmsford and Ebbsfleet are not even touched on however it's still rivetting reading. Fill your boots:

Sent: 25 February 2009 12:25
Subject: Article this week from the BBC Non League show

They

is she on the gear or what..?

he maybe ready for Non League, but is Non League Football really ready for him?

theos been around for years and has done major wonders for the ryman with his sponsorship...if you can put up with his after dinner speeches by sleeping through them then all of the ryman leagues win with theo....a real diamond and full marks to turvey for digging him up and keeping him....

shame carioline never mentioned the ousting of the ponytails chairman who objected to a budget increase for the players and their slaughtering at the hands of lowly bugger bognor...grin

Originally Posted By: YIDARMY

i think it is worth reading them, every time dont you agree Sam's

Actually the only thing I really miss about the Non League Today paper following its sad demise is Caroline's article but fair play to Dave Watters for putting her on the payroll, she was worth every penny.

Originally Posted By: YIDARMY
i did not enjoy this weeks, that much to be honest, i hope its better next week Sam's!

That's a real shame Yid's. Maybe Caroline's lost the capability to reach out to the football loving public and stimulate the intelligent discussion which she so often achieves on this forum. Or maybe it was just a load of old sh*te? Yes, let's hope next week's offering is better eh.

Originally Posted By: samuelsmiles

I must admit I got myself worked up into a bit of a lather whilst awaiting Caroline's words 'n stuff

Samuelsmiles - I know the feeling, it's actually the highlight of my week believe it or not as I don't get out much these days, I was fortunate to get to the Tokyngton Manor v Royston Town game on Tuesday but it was the first game I had been to in a while.